Slime Rancher?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Slime Rancher?

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Hey all, so I know I've been super quiet lately.

But I just watched Markiplier playing Slime Rancher. It's an adorable game... so much cuteness... and so much nonchalant "this is just how we do things" vacuuming and nomming! I felt so strange watching it, because while Mark went there a few times with his humor as well, I was actively the whole time imagining an erotic undertone to half of the game. I'm very tempted to want to write something (or help write something) that is an erotic parody or fanfic of it.

The main character / protagonist is Beatrix LeBeau, a young woman who has decided to try her luck as a slime rancher on a remote planet in the far far reaches. Slimes are adorable little things that eat (some of them "almost anything") and then "plort" which is kind of like poop I guess, except that it's not icky in the slightest (except maybe the radioactive slimes) and is actually a valuable commodity of some kind. And so you keep them on a ranch, and go around sucking them up to put them in your ranch with a vacuum-tank-gun thing. That can suck up "just about anything that isn't nailed down" harmlessly, and eject things back out selectively. And then you suck up veggies and fruit and chickens to feed to the slimes.

The whole thing looks super adorable, and exactly like the sort of blend of weirdness and cuteness that I would have adored as a child. So maybe that's why now my mind is also taking it to the gutter a little? I imagine a Beatrix who has been running the ranch for a couple years now welcoming on some extra hands, or giving some investors a tour, and some vaguely sexy madness ensues when she accidentally sucks someone up with the gun. Or when someone goes into one of the slime pens "eh, that happens. They'll be fine. It's actually pretty fun in the pink slimes, part of why *blush* I keep them around, even though the pink plort doesn't sell so well anymore. Uh... why don't we give them some privacy, I'll check back on them in a bit."

I can imagine weird mishaps as she is first learning the ropes on the ranch. All kinds of weird, cute, and sometimes sexy fun.

And I can also see it being in a game format, in one of those fantasy/scifi themed vorish sexy text adventure games, where you explore the world open sandbox and see what you can find and become. I can just see a whole zone dedicated to it.

So I guess my question is,... has anyone already done this? A couple of quick searches for "rule 34," "erotic," and a browse through the slime tag here on Eka's didn't yield much, although there was some adorably cute (and sexy!) fanart which is giving my imagination some fun ideas, and some ideas for how I might write a fan version of Beatrix if she doesn't already have much established personality.
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/185 ... me_rancher

If no one has written this yet...
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration