Worm Women

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Worm Women

Postby Azieru » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 am

For awhile now I've seen a very lack of this "monster girl" in most areas. One in particular I like is by this artist: https://aryion.com/g4/view/316591

But I feel there could be more with this, since there is a lot of potential with this type of monster girl. Especially if she's pinning an unexpected traveler(s) under her belly and slowly devouring them however which way would seem the best. Definitely would be nice to see something like this.
Azieru
New to the forum

Re: Worm Women

Postby InsertName » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Oh man I'm so glad to see another person who likes these girls. There's nothing hotter to me than the idea of someone trapped under her body as she gulps their friends down one after the other...
InsertName
New to the forum

Re: Worm Women

Postby Cowrie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm

While I don't enjoy the BBW element of the linked pic, nor am I a big fan of the idea of prey being "pinned", I do like worm-girl preds. I prefer them over naga preds for several reasons. One, RL annelids have interesting digestive tracts that have little resemblance to the mammalian stomach-small intestine-large intestine system. That's cool. Also, because of that, I find it easier to justify a rounder, less stretched out bulge than you see with nagas. They can also have a sort of worm-monster maw, which is cool. And hermaphrodite characters of a wormy sort are more realistic seeming.

There's also a sub-category of worm-girls I'm a big fan of: leech-girls! Like this one. (Warning: Has blood.)
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration