A male pred I never see used but has potential (persona4)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A male pred I never see used but has potential (persona4)

Postby kinkysliksinclair » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:51 pm

**Spoilers for Persona 4**

I've been in certain circles of the vore community for a while now and I've recently gotten back into writing. I love a good male pred, and recently a character from the persona series brought me back to writing vore, and before I even started my story I was surprised that their was no pred content for them despite them being a perfect candidate
Tohru Adachi is now one of my favorite villains ever the fact that there is next to no pred content for him is sad.While I gwt this might be because the games play him a bit more calm, in the animations Adachi is a dynamic villain who's a joy to watch. Cocky and cruel and possessive and petty he would absolutely leap at the chance to devour his enemies while taunting them about it

I've started writing a story to try and fill the void https://aryion.com/g4/view/414362 But if you're looking for a fun male pred you should definitely look into this character.
kinkysliksinclair
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration