my .002 cents (do not be offended, I don't want to hear it)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby fivegee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:45 pm

Damn, why did we never see it before people!!? Vore and artwork are all about conformity and getting it perfect on the first try? Amateur artists have no place here, and creativity and variety have no place either!! My eyes have been opened! I once was blind but I now see the light!

Really I don't know why I'm posting here, oh master of anime, who has probably never heard of Gantz (the best anime ever). I have my doubts you'll read anything, you clearly don't care what others think. I doubt you'll even read this, you've certainly made yourself silent enough about it, haven't you? One post to stir things up and then sit back and expect all will go your way because you put the little disclaimer of "Don't be offended" at the begining. Seems how you put that, we're all just over reacting to what you have to say.

If I had a scanner I would upload 38 pictures of stick figure vore. A new kind of vore...nose vore. Stick figure nose vore.
I have no signature!! Wait...damn.
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby blergle » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 am

fivegee wrote:If I had a scanner I would upload 38 pictures of stick figure vore. A new kind of vore...nose vore. Stick figure nose vore.

::dead::

Please? I really, truly want to see that. I think you just caused me to spontaneously develop a new subparaphilia.
blergle
---

Re:

Postby Chimerella » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:05 am

Jeebus Saebus...if I tried to draw what everyone liked I think I would go very quickly mad and succumb to painting the walls of my appartment with mud and gibbering about sand lobsters. In other words the peeples of the world (and vore) are of varied interest and you can't please everyone. A good artist experiments and usually only pleases a handful. Sorry to say Anime_Master...unless accidentally...your request won't be fulfilled. Good job at offending most artists. I feel like drawing hundreds of crappy pics now.

p.s. I really can't stand it when me or another artist posts something and instantly you get someone responding with, "This isn't my fetish." Then don't look kodo brains...we usually try and warn yee. (ub av bv cv f/m m/f...etc) :twisted:
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Radijs » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:16 am

Riiiight.... People should draw what A_M likes and they shouldn't pay attention to quality only to providing as much as he can jerk off to.

He can make like a $3 hooker and blow for all I care.
Radijs
---

Postby Bandit22 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:56 am

the artists aren't here for you, consider yourself lucky you enjoy some of the same things as them. if you can't find anything you like then make it yourself.

i do agree with quality over quantity, though. one good drawing or story is better than 100 awful ones that you churned out just to look prolific.
Bandit22
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby fivegee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:52 pm

blergle wrote:
fivegee wrote:If I had a scanner I would upload 38 pictures of stick figure vore. A new kind of vore...nose vore. Stick figure nose vore.

::dead::

Please? I really, truly want to see that. I think you just caused me to spontaneously develop a new subparaphilia.

I've been quoted, this is a monumentous occasoin. See, something good did come out of the master of anime's whining. You should all be happy for me. Now, when I have a scanner, I promise to draw you all the nose vore, stick figures (of course), that you can handle. Look out world, and when this somehow causes the zombie appocolypse (it will) blame blergle for quoting me.
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jamaris » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:49 pm

Thank god I'm not an artist, or I'd draw your fox and and human. Only I'd draw them as crappily as possible. You asked for a picture, you didn't ask how good.

Where do you get off giving artists advice when you've never even touched a pencil or opened an art program? I don't tell Omega or Strega or any other artist how to draw, because frankly, I can't even draw a stick figure right. So I let them do it their way.

By the way, give us stick figure nose vore! X3
Jamaris
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Re:

Postby fivegee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh my dear lord Chrisis. I can't stop laughing! I'm going to die laughing before I can get a scanner and bring about my nose-pocalypse!

I must survive... to bring my adoring (two?) fans nose vore!
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm

I believe there actually is already nosevore just to tell you, if you search it on the forums I think its come up between 5 and 10 times
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Re:

Postby fivegee » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm

My lifelong dream of a couple days!!!

8O ::Heart stops. Dead::
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Suggestion & inspiration