Breath of the wild Vore a lot of F/m

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Breath of the wild Vore a lot of F/m

Postby ToastCat142 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:39 pm

This would contain F/F Unbirth Softvore Analvore Oralvore
So where this will take place would be the Gerudo Town. It will start with link in front of the entrance of Gerudo town where he comes across the two guards which already have bellies from the men who tried to get into the town. Link already has his disguise to get into the town, when he enters he sees that most of the Gerudo have bellies because they usually eat any man who tries to enter. He also notices some of the other women with bellies or looking for a meal from all over Hyrule. He will visit every building he can in the town where he meets a cast of characters and their experiences. I believe in the end that someone in the town finds out who Link really is and eats him.
I feel this can be a good story or maybe even a comic series but whatever works.
That is basically all I can think of but you guys and gals can add to this if you want. :D
ToastCat142
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration