Camp Vore - M/M Cock Vore/Horror Story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Camp Vore - M/M Cock Vore/Horror Story

Postby dalkrmoonfire93 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:02 pm

SO I'm in the middle of my first vore project entitled "Camp Vore". The plot of the story is about a guy who goes to his first gay getaway to Camo Moonlight. A camp for all gay men. The story is in first person perspective and tells the story in Dalk's view. He is a single guy with a good bod and red hair. He's attracted the attention of Jason same age surfer dude with good looks too. They arrive at the camp and things to pretty normaly. But upon the first night he witnesses Jason drink a strange liquid and witnesses his cock increase in size. He then attacks his first victims. A couple of men having some fun at the local lakeside. He sees him eat them with his cock after getting them hypnotized to make love to his massive cock and submitting to their desire of wanting to be eaten by it.

Dalkr witnesses the whole scenario and is caught by Jason himself. He figures that he's next but finds out that Jason actually liked Dalkr. Dalkr had quite liked the display and so the two plotted together. That Dalkr would be bait to lure other men from the camp into the area where then Jason will do his work. Dalkr was given permission to fuck or blow any of the guys first before his cock devours them.

I want thoughts and opinions on this!
dalkrmoonfire93
New to the forum

Re: Camp Vore - M/M Cock Vore/Horror Story

Postby Adramalech » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Honestly I'm always fond of weird relationships or two predators (in a sense) working together to sate their urges. I'd say go for it! It's a fun little dynamic and has the potential to shape up into something really quite nice.
Adramalech
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration