Suggestions for anime vore stories?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggestions for anime vore stories?

Postby Hereforvore » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 pm

So I'm currently working on a couple commissions, and I've got some stuff planned for the future, but I thought I'd make one of these to see what people might be interested in seeing. Sort of make a bank of ideas for the future.

What vore pairings and scenarios using anime women do you think would be good? Whether f/f, snake pred, plant pred, whatever, what ideas would you like to see brought to life? Only female characters please, I might branch to more M/F or F/M in the future, but that's not what I'm looking for just now.

Bear in mind this I won't guaranteed write something I see, only if it grabs my attention and interest. With that in mind, anime I would probably be more likely to write about (will probably add more to the list later) -

Sword art online
Fairy tail
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal alchemist
Bleach
Isekai no Smartphone
Dragonball/Z/GT/Super
Mirai Nikki
History's greatest disciple Kenichi
My Hero Academia

Leave your ideas and suggestions, I'll definitely read them, and who knows, if something doesn't grab me now, it might by the time I go to start something new!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Suggestions for anime vore stories?

Postby CaptainVader » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:15 pm

There is so much untapped potential with Fairy Tail, lots of female characters that could feast on each other. Erza and Lucy are definitely best preds imo. I've definitely brain stormed a few, like I had a dream where Erza turned into sort of a werewolf (she mostly just had the ears sprout up and she howled but maintained her human form with the exception of being a bit taller) and she hunted down all of her friends, Lucy, Cana, Wendy, Juvia and Carla while they were in a hot spring. Ended up digesting them and growing even bigger. I also had an idea where Lucy grew into a mini giantess and becoming really hungry starting to eat the other fairy tail girls and a few of her female spirits, only to be turned back to normal size after most of them had been digested.

Anyhoo these are just a couple of my weird ideas hope it helped :D
CaptainVader
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration