Can we get a community made Mugen vore game going?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Can we get a community made Mugen vore game going?

Postby Gutlover » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:53 pm

So i've been getting back into mugen after getting a new controller recently, and was thinking that getting a vore focused game going shouldn't be that hard. We already have a couple of good mugen characters, NT MAMA,Felecia, Shantae,Mai, all we need is a couple more good sprite artists who would be willing to create a few more characters, some vore themed stages, and a screenpack. That would pretty much be enough for a full game. Would anyone else like to see this happen?

I would personally love some sprites based on characters by artists on the site, ( Sophie, Miranda Dragon, etc)
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Can we get a community made Mugen vore game going?

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 pm

There's already tons of vore characters around. If more characters were made they'll be made on the creator's own accord. Also those characters have owners too, and they would have to give permissions to having anything made with their character anyways.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Moving this to the suggestion area, since this really doesn't have anything to do with vore game beside requesting people to do stuff, and we don't deal with requests on this site.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Gutlover » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Eka wrote:Moving this to the suggestion area, since this really doesn't have anything to do with vore game beside requesting people to do stuff, and we don't deal with requests on this site.

Sorry, about that. I honestly didn't know if I should have put it in requests, or games because of the topic.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:There's already tons of vore characters around. If more characters were made they'll be made on the creator's own accord. Also those characters have owners too, and they would have to give permissions to having anything made with their character anyways.

I'm sure a lot of them would be fine with it after asking permission, as for more vore characters, I am only suggestion additional ones, because most of them are androgynous pokemon. A vore fighting game in my opinion should have defined female, and male preds.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:05 pm

I would certainly enjoy a game with male preds (I'd play the crap out of if especially if I could be one of those preds myself. An extra bonus if the prey are male too, but I'm guessing, since it's a fighting game at its core, you just eat your opponent after you defeat them anyways.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby ladre » Wed May 09, 2018 7:16 pm

honestly i wish there were more monster character focusing on good old fashioned big belly vore struggles
ladre
Participator

Postby xmarkx » Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 pm

I wish there were more Mugen edits that were well defined like Spike was. I personally would love to see more brutish or monster characters with a vore edit.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration