Vorish Fusion?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vorish Fusion?

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:52 am

I remember seeing something roughly a week ago that sorta...ahem, caught my attention. I wonder that, if it were in another scenario, would it be a turn on for you guys?
Basically what I'm trying to say is that what if there was a scene of a prey being devoured by their pred, only for the two of them to merge together and become a combination of the pred and the prey themselves.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vorish Fusion?

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:36 am

So you mean digestion absorption? Yeah it's pretty cool.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 am

If you mean by the pred gaining traits of the prey but overall remaining in control, then no.
I'm talking about vore being used in a way to attain an equal fusion between both the pred and the prey.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:50 pm

One story i read here had a nerdy girl eat a bimbo, only to absorb her and take on her appearance, and her personality change as well, thats probably the closest ive seen to that.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:14 pm

I think that's still a case of the pred basically taking over the prey instead of the two harmoniously fusing together.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:13 pm

I know, it's just the closest I can think of that I've seen.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Yes, but on another note, it's not just this specific subgenre that's rare to find stories of. I've spent well over half a decade on the web, scouring for any stories with fusion in this context as a framework for storytelling, and I have yet to find anything of remote resemblance to this. Even the ones I could find, while not numerous, usually always fall within m/m or f/f parings; and maybe this is just me, but as a heterosexual male, it's near close to impossible to get me REALLY engaged in stories like that, no matter how well written they are. F/M fusions, on the other hand; that'd be something l'd follow just out of morbid curiosity, since I've rarely seen any like that to this day. Well, just one; but I'd hardly call it more than smut as is... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12102306/1 ... Adventures

Sorry if this strayed too far from the subject at hand, but it's just something that's frustrated me for a long time.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby pureawesome » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:18 pm

I think it's a rare thing because many people enjoy the dominating aspect that comes with being made a subservient part of someone else. There's an inherent power imbalance between participants in vore, and that's an aspect that most people play up rather than mellow out.

That said, here's an unbirth/gender swap comic that ends with probably the most even relationship between pred and prey. The being at the end refers to themselves as "We" and their cutiemark (because pony) is an amalgamation of both individuals separate cutie marks, so it implies a 50/50 split in the power between the two in the ensuing fusion.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/231063 1/7
https://aryion.com/g4/view/231107 7/7 (the fusion end result page)

But yeh, it's definitely a niche thing.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:52 pm

I don't even know where to start. There are SO many possibilities for amazing consensual pred-preydynamics with this, in which the pred kinda gives up some of their traits to benefit the prey, and vice versa. I love this idea 100%
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration