Looking for a story writer for a vampiric vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a story writer for a vampiric vore

Postby vampirkacz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a story writer (suggested price by me would be 1 dollar per 100 words) for a short story and possible longer-term cooperation, who would be interested in writing F/M vampiric vore stories. (PM me for any info if you're interested).

I'm usually using a standard template as a description and I already ordered that one many times, some of the best pieces I got were ie. https://aryion.com/g4/view/418208 or https://aryion.com/g4/view/428581

The problem is that authors are very busy with other commissions and this kind of vore seems to be very rare here, as I'm not into soft "just swallowing" vore stuff that much.

Here is my template where nothing is strict (except female pred) and almost everything can be discussed/changed:

about 1500 words Is my first suggestion, but you can choose any size you will find comfortable for this one.

I'm looking for a story where hungry female vampire would suck an innocent boy (18 years old), preferably virgin.

I can generally sum up my preferences in points which can give you lot of information:

The stuff I'm looking for in these stories/stuff are mainly:

- all vampires are females (18+), all victims are human - males/females
- vampiress are hungry, beautiful, big-breasted, often freckled
- the main focus is on feeding, not other stuff like transformation or darkness etc
- I can write much more, but the best example would be this story (I'm not the writer) especially the sucking part (middle) : https://aryion.com/g4/view/235409

I can also sum up the main key points for me :

- Male prey, preferably virgin boy
- Powerful vampiress / unwilling prey
- Vampiress often refers to him as to her : meal, food, dinner, lunch, snack, breakfast, dessert etc
- Vampiress has no feeling/mercy towards him
- Vampiress will suck him via different techniques, possibly from different spots (neck is prefferable though wrists, belly, thighs are possible)
- Vampiress will suck him loudly, sound of sucking/slurping/swallowing/gulping is also important
- It is nice to have a concept of his blood ending up in her belly. The belly can be slightly bigger as she feeds in time and victim should feel how his sweet red juice goes there
- Not a drip will go waste, she will drink everything
- She will want to suck him dry, eat him to his last drip and often think about it
- She will be very hungry, mouth-watering and he will looks delicious, tasty, yummy to her - she will also use these words from time to time
- She will enjoy the taste of his blood and hold him tightly, suck harder as the pressure will be lower and then perhaps pump or somehow get everything from him
- She will work with her mouth, tongue, lips on him. She can suck very strongly and for a long time.

Well, that's what I'd like to order - it is not necessary to stick to all of these rules, so please let me know if you dislike any of them - I'm open to compromises, none of them is strict. I'm also no friend of harsh violence which is too intense and without any purpose, so if it would be better for you, victim can survive that sucking with a few drips left for another days. In my stories, the key is never to only inflict the pain, it is always about wanting to suck the victim dry.
vampirkacz
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a story writer for a vampiric vore

Postby JackNoName » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:16 am

I really like the idea and would not mind writing it, especially because it is shorter than most of my usual commissions. I only have to say I can't start on it this month, but next month I have time if you would want to hold out until then. If you want it this month, I'd suggest looking further.

If you are interested in working with me, I'd love to discuss this in further detail through PM so I could start as soon as I have time.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for a story writer for a vampiric vore

Postby vampirkacz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 am

Thank you very much for your answer, I will be patient and as I'm working with more writers already, of course others are welcome to cooperation too, I want to prepare many stories.
vampirkacz
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration