Looking for some writting advice and/or ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for some writting advice and/or ideas

Postby AutumnFerret » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:50 pm

I'm a new writer trying to establish myself in the furry community as a vore writer. I have some experience writing short stories for college but I'm fairly new to writing fetish/vore themed stories and I'd love some advice, inspiration, or just ideas in general to help me get started.

So if you have any ideas or helpful advice you could give me it would be VERY much appreciated.

Thank You
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for some writting advice and/or ideas

Postby Hereforvore » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:58 am

Description is key, the better you describe something in detail, the more your reader can picture it and immerse themselves in the story. Sounds, smells, tastes, temperature of an orifice, everything that is related to the vore should be extremely detailed.
As for ideas, I recommend starting with something that personally interests you. Obviously you will want to start with furrys, but what do you want specifically? Do you like full on animals, anthro, demi? Start with a base of what you like, as you will be able to put a lot more heart into it that if you take someone's random suggestion no matter what.
Same goes for the type of vore, choose one that personally appeals or interests you, whether it be oral, anal, unbirth, cock or anything else. If you aren't interested in it, there's no point in trying to write it.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for some writting advice and/or ideas

Postby Brazzel » Wed May 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Read. Read a ton. There is a thread in General Vore Discussion right now about everyone's favorite writers and as someone who writes myself, it's invaluable to figure out what the gold standard is for the genre.

After that, like Hereforvore said, descriptions are key and dialogue comes right after. Some people like great narratives with plot, well-established characters, and world-building. Some people are just looking to get their jollies off. Figure out what you like to write and stick to it. If you do, the perverts will come. Or cum.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration