My rough idea 2: Chaoskampf

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

My rough idea 2: Chaoskampf

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:14 pm

So today I would like to show you guys a new rough idea. It doesn't have vore or anything, but I thought that some of you like my Valkyries idea so I thought that you guys would be interest to see what else I had in mind. Also this maybe the last time I would show my ideas on this website, because almost all of my ideas doesn't have any types of vore. So if you guys are interest to see more ideas I'll leave a link to my DeviantArt account below the first paragraph.

https://bowyer9.deviantart.com/

The story follows a research team investigate a meteor crash. When a meteor bearing single-celled organisms crashed to the Earth, the life forms are initially confined to a cave. Before long the creatures are evolving at an exponentially rapid rate, resulting in fearsome creatures running amok and possibly spelling mankind’s doom, or at least the end of man’s domination over life on Earth.

Chaos is a ‘’hyper-evolutionary’’ super-organisms that has been evolving since its arrival on Earth inside a meteor. These lifeforms are based on nitrogen, rather than carbon; and have a much faster metabolism than Earth creatures; as they can evolve into new species in a matter of hours or days, rather than millennia. They also have ten different fundamental bases in their DNA; whilst Earth organisms have only four.

Their origin is unknown. They arrive on Earth as unicellular lifeforms inside a meteorite and soon some of them evolve to become multicellular, eventually spawning an entire ecosystem within the meteor’s crater. Inside the cave, after a few days, a rainforest-like environment has emerged. Protected by the atmosphere they have produced, thrive several species of fauna, flora and things in between known as ‘’Chaoskampf.

After a few days, some vertebrate analogues escape and start giving rise to several reptilian, and later mammalian forms, which threaten to take over Earth’s entire ecosystem in more than a month. Based on the projections by research team, it is estimated that the Chaoskampf ecosystem will overwhelm the United States in two months.
Chaos’ speciality is to perform endosymbiosis is based on the theory of evolution, it’s proposed that one of the ways simple prokaryotic cells turned into the more advanced eukaryotic cells is by ingested other cells and just started sharing abilities, because it was evolutionary beneficial. In the simplest terms, endosymbiosis is essentially Chaos eating another living cells, obtaining whatever that cell had, and through a very complicated process involving the reading and writing of genetic codes, filtering out what it does and doesn’t need all in the name of survival.

You probably heard some phase or quotes about humans being are like parasite or something like that. To be honest with you, I don’t think humans are like parasites. You see I believed that us humans are more like bacteria, we are neither good nor bad. Some people can make pollution and thus harming the Earth, but some people are good as we can be beneficial to Earth and help keep things in balance. In this story like some good bacteria fight invading microbes, the heroes fight off against Chaos and its abominations. That’s the main theme of this idea.
The inspiration of the story is sort of based on The Kerala red rain phenomenon, a blood rain event that occurred from 25 July to 23 September 2001, when heavy downpours of red-coloured rain fell sporadically on the southern Indian state of Kerala.

Following a light microscopy examination in 2001, it was initially thought that the rains were coloured by fallout from a hypothetical meteor burst, but during testing of the ’red rain’ of Kerala, microscopic, spherical, cellular structures were noticed in the water, which were apparently lacking in DNA, a fact which has baffled scientists. This lack of DNA lead to the ‘extraterrestrial origin’ theory, formulated by scientists Godfrey Louis and Santhosh Kumar, but no conclusive proof regarding their hypotheses have been obtained. a study commissioned by the Government of India concluded that the rains had been coloured by airborne spores from a locally prolific terrestrial green alga from the genus Trentepohlia. An international team later identified the exact species as Theileria annulata (T. annulata). To put it simply it’s an important cattle parasite.

Chaos is named after Chaos (cosmology) in Greek mythology. In Greek mythology, Chaos was the original formless void and order less state preceding the creation of the universe or cosmos. Chaos was the origin of everything and the very first thing that ever existed. It was a primordial void, which everything was created from including the universe and the Greek Gods. Chaoskampf is ubiquitous in myth and legend, depicting a battle of a culture hero deity with a chaos monster, often in the shape of a serpent or dragon.

I hope that you guys enjoy it. If you have something to say feel free to type down and post your comments. I love to read your opinions about it.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration