How would you write a vorish gypsy curse story?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

How would you write a vorish gypsy curse story?

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 pm

The gypsy curse is a common horror story trope. What variations of it do you think could
have a vorish outcone?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: How would you write a vorish gypsy curse story?

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:51 pm

I was lucky enough to have someone write a short story for me loosely based on this concept. In it, a princess was cursed with an insatiable lust and hunger, only temporarily satisfied when she is able to unbirth and absorb a victim. In an effort to end the curse, the king puts the gypsy to death but it only solidifies the curse. The story itself involves the princess disguising herself as a commoner to find a subject to bring back with her and attend to her every need. The commoner agrees, of course, and hopes that he'll be able to satisfy the princess' desires, and he does, with his body and his life, when she sucks him inside her and absorbs him.

The gypsy part was only in the beginning but it laid the basis for the story.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration