Request: Pixel Dungeon Vore Mod?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Request: Pixel Dungeon Vore Mod?

Postby Smb64 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:13 pm

I've been playing mods this android game called Pixel Dungeon (mod list on it's wiki) and I've been thinking, considering that the code is open-source and the multitude of mods already made, it shouldn't be too hard to make a vore mod for it. I'm not a programmer or a developer, so making it is already out of my league. however with the success of Vrogue on here and other roguelikes, I think a vore mod of this game or of one of the many mods (especially Shattered, Unleashed, or Moonshine) for it would be awesome! anyone else agree?
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Re: Request: Pixel Dungeon Vore Mod?

Postby RC8015 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Well, the advantage of mods is you don't have to worry about choosing an engine and creating the game itself, so you could focus on adding vore content.
Buuut you have no idea about the game and its code, no idea what simple things could end up breaking the game and how it works in-depth.
And even if its open source and "just" a mod, its a lot of work and effort, much to code, and even more art for sprites and animations. I think you imagine creating vore mods beeing a bit too simple. And there arent too many programmers/developers here, most people are normal people with normal jobs, and dont gain anything but appreciation and praise from developing vore game content.
So I agree, would be cool to have a vore mod for a pixel game (enjoyed stuff like the Starbound Vore mod and Vorelike, but its kind of unlikly to happen.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Request: Pixel Dungeon Vore Mod?

Postby Smb64 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:59 pm

RC8015 wrote:Well, the advantage of mods is you don't have to worry about choosing an engine and creating the game itself, so you could focus on adding vore content.
Buuut you have no idea about the game and its code, no idea what simple things could end up breaking the game and how it works in-depth.
And even if its open source and "just" a mod, its a lot of work and effort, much to code, and even more art for sprites and animations. I think you imagine creating vore mods beeing a bit too simple. And there arent too many programmers/developers here, most people are normal people with normal jobs, and dont gain anything but appreciation and praise from developing vore game content.
So I agree, would be cool to have a vore mod for a pixel game (enjoyed stuff like the Starbound Vore mod and Vorelike, but its kind of unlikly to happen.

understandable, I was just casting the idea out there in case someone bites. I know that making a mod isn't easy and I'm not really expecting any sort of results from this post, I just want to see if I could get the ball rolling
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration