Seeking: Fandoms to art

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Seeking: Fandoms to art

Postby FishieLips » Sun May 27, 2018 2:56 pm

My original projects are taking a while so I'm looking for fanart ideas to sketch. What would you like to see?

I'm primarily looking for canon characters, but I might consider fan characters with original characters.

My gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/FishieLips
FishieLips
New to the forum

Re: Seeking: Fandoms to art

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:04 pm

The Fire Emblem series has a crap ton of characters. Probably hundreds of them. I'd like to see art of Ike or Hector, since there is never enough art of big buff boys.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby FishieLips » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:39 pm

PlasmaTech225 wrote:The Fire Emblem series has a crap ton of characters. Probably hundreds of them. I'd like to see art of Ike or Hector, since there is never enough art of big buff boys.

Oooh! Tell more, I'm not That familiar with the characters.
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby kagamichan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Are you ok with M/F? If so I have a few suggestions. Are you looking for fandoms in general or something specific like video games, anime, etc?
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Sun May 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Date A Live has a girl who canonically eats people, though apparently in some weird time rift-y way that just leaves blood splatters. It also has a mind-controlling lesbian and just a lot of girls in general.
Tales of Berseria's protagonist basically threatens to eat all of her problems with her horrifying demon arm, though it's really more absorption. There's no mouth in the hand or anything.
Street Fighter also has a lot of underappreciated characters.

If you're not into anime, almost anyone in the Marvel universe can be like Venom, since Symbiotes are a species. And Pym Particles can make anyone giant, too. One comic, both things happened to Wasp.
Or, if you like cooking/foodplay stuff, there's Clicker Heroes. My pick there would be Betty Clicker, since she's actually a chef and already cooking the monsters you kill.

Or were you hoping for more specific scenarios?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby FishieLips » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:49 pm

kagamichan wrote:Are you ok with M/F? If so I have a few suggestions. Are you looking for fandoms in general or something specific like video games, anime, etc?

Anything really. I'm looking for prompts so I can create single images since I don't usually have the time to dedicate to comics or sequences that I'd like to.
Sorry for the long wait, I just saw your reply.
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby FishieLips » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Birichino wrote:Date A Live has a girl who canonically eats people, though apparently in some weird time rift-y way that just leaves blood splatters. It also has a mind-controlling lesbian and just a lot of girls in general.
Tales of Berseria's protagonist basically threatens to eat all of her problems with her horrifying demon arm, though it's really more absorption. There's no mouth in the hand or anything.
Street Fighter also has a lot of underappreciated characters.

If you're not into anime, almost anyone in the Marvel universe can be like Venom, since Symbiotes are a species. And Pym Particles can make anyone giant, too. One comic, both things happened to Wasp.
Or, if you like cooking/foodplay stuff, there's Clicker Heroes. My pick there would be Betty Clicker, since she's actually a chef and already cooking the monsters you kill.

Or were you hoping for more specific scenarios?

If I could get the names of the Date A Live characters that would be great.
I do like anime. :D
I haven't heard of Clicker Heroes before, I'll be sure to check it out!
If you have more specific scenarios to share that would be much appreciated. Also I'm cool with non-canon and out of character prompts as well.
By the way, sorry about the late response I completely missed it until now. 8O
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby ProudVWriter » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:00 am

Well, there is Hetalia. It's an anime, with really cute girls. There's no vore in it though, so even if you decide "Imma use Ukraine as Character C, Seychelles as Character A, and Belarus as Character B", there's no vore art (well, there is vore art of Hungary eating Ukraine, Belarus eating Hungary, and Seychelles with Belgium in her butt) by the Hetalia community.
Feel free to comment, share some criticism. Have a nice time!
ProudVWriter
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration