VORE OLYMPIC GAMES - SLUGS, WORMS, BLOB, (LIKELIKE) A SNAKE?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

VORE OLYMPIC GAMES - SLUGS, WORMS, BLOB, (LIKELIKE) A SNAKE?

Postby alexanderrea7 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:12 pm

FROM MY DA- A POLL

WHAT PRED- WHAT FEMALE CELEBRITY

VORE OLYMPIC GAMES - A POLL OF WOMEN CELEBRITIES - GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS

Say by July/ August? Maybe mid June - I have alot of requests etc and series to do before then so will have to see. Also as this is a POLL which I will run on Aryion and on Disturbing Things as well, it will need to run for a long time.
Anyway to get it into the works I was thinking of a VORE OLYMPIC GAMES (I was thinking of a worm vore sequence/ series for a long time) So mostly worms, blobby things, slugs, maybe a snake etc, gamma frog, I have a list of preds (I like soft vore so - but I don't mind hard digestion) . So anyway the first three eaten get gold, silver and bronze = and a great cash prize- like it the women are all doing for corrupting money. Those three can survive in the main series... the other seven digest horribly because the preds wanted to win the medal too and usually in this sport the preds get cross if the prey don't participate = so actually whether they are willing or not their human partners usually do their best to be swallowed. Those who digest ==> poo poo :)
In an alternative (which for me will be the best thing because I like digestion :) the three winners still get eaten / digested.
So who should be in this competition - most of them can be willing - the prey want to win a medal and alot of them trust their worms with their lives - they have been practicing being eaten along time... some worms are better at eating because their Olympic partners have been eaten and they had to have replacements :)

So I will give a preliminary list of celebrities I like but if other watchers / users make better choices than me I am happy to make some changes . I will put an X against those I am happy to change they are just ideas)

1. SHAKIRA of course (prob either in leather sun comes out tour i have other ideas or maybe if I like her look in her new tour)
2. Beyonce (X)
3. Jlo (X)
4. RACHEL STEVENS (X)
www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyl
5. TINA BARRETT (I had a crush on her when I was young but don't know if I have good images sets to base pictures of her on) (X)
www.listal.com/viewimage/42599
6. RACHEL RILEY
7. Kimberley Walsh (GIRLS ALOUD ) (X)
8. SCARLETT JOHANSSON (X)
9. NELLY FURTADO (MAN EATER ERA/ PROMISCUOUS)
10 ANITTA

THIS IS JUST A POSSIBLE LIST.

Thats 4 women Shakira, Rachel Riley, Nelly Furtado and Anitta I've chosen. I'm almost 100% chosen the ones I have underlined (I also might have others but would need to think about it more - I will let 6 others be chosen by watchers by others. Also leave comments what you want them to wear/ or not wear :) lingerie / stockings ... hot clothes would be good though as well either boots or shoes... I can draw plain feet but prefer footwear of some kind.

Also if we pick an official ten and there is one - or two maybe left over like in other sport they could run to the competing area (naked or whatever like has happened in real life - football etc) and get swallowed by a worm or whatever. Also head first / feet first for particular celebrities / other details in comments would be good.

Will be a good project :)
I will let everybody know when I have done my current requests etc.
alexanderrea7
New to the forum

Re: VORE OLYMPIC GAMES - SLUGS, WORMS, BLOB, (LIKELIKE) A SN

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 pm

I'd enjoy this if there were males in this. Oh well
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration