Coloring Techniques

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Coloring Techniques

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm

I am going to have to make this quick, but I use Adobe Illustrator for my art and I find that when I upload it, the color differs. It fixes only when you zoom in on the work. Does anybody get this problem and is it because I use CYMK instead of RGB?

In addition to that, I just wanted to generally know how people go about coloring in any work they make as it would greatly help me with my own art. I'm also curious and want to know benefits of different methods. Currently I use the live paint bucket, using the pen tool to then add highlights and different tones. I sometimes Gaussian blur some bits or recently, bring it into Photoshop to use the dodge and burn tool.

Please say if there is already a post for this and I'll remove this, thank you :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Coloring Techniques

Postby Bright » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:45 pm

I use GIMP.
Place colors on a second layer beneath the lineart layer.
Shadows are added on a seperate layer by adding dark colors and changing opacity of the layer.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Kajiwfacerock » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Thank you for this answer.
Kajiwfacerock
New to the forum

Postby Gennyswiss » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 am

I have installed an app on my iPhone with I used to color just for time pass. But now due to the iTunes Error 590624 in my device, I am facing multiple issues which have stopped almost working of all the apps. What shall I do?
Gennyswiss
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration