Pokemon Vore ROM Hack

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pokemon Vore ROM Hack

Postby AutumnFerret » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:19 am

(ok so this might get a little long winded but that's just because I've put a lot of thought into this and I'd really like to know your opinion)

So we all know about the Pokémon ROM hacks you can buy online such as Snakewood, Liquid Crystal, and Pokémon Glazed. Well my idea is to take the concept of ROM hacking and incorporate vore as a gameplay feature (most likely in Leaf Green or something similar). The Story, Characters, and Graphics would remain unchanged for the most part but at the start of the game, along with your town map, and your pokedex, you will be given the choice between more "vore centric" pokemon such as Snivy Seviper, or Ekans, AND you would also receive an HM containing the move DEVOUR. This move can be taught to nearly every pokemon in the game with a few exceptions such as Magnemite. This move allows the user to eat their opponent (be it a wild pokemon or even a trainers pokemon). It would have a similar success rate as a pokeball so it makes sense you would need to weaken your opponent before using it and it goes without saying that it would be rather difficult to eat a legendary or a pokemon who is much higher in level than your pokemon is (aint no level two Rattata gonna eat a Moltrace). Once the move has been used successfully the pokemon in question has it's speed and agility cut in half for five turns as it digests the opponent (it would probably be smart to switch out your pokemon during these five turns). if the battles is ended by DEVOUR then your screen will flash white as you walk for a pre-determined amount of steps as they digest them (similar to when a pokemon is poisoned). If your pokemon has eaten your opponents entire team then it will be impossible to battle with them in the future and if you speak to the defeated trainer immediately after you've won the battle your will be given the option to feed said trainer to one of your pokemon, provided they are a high enough level (I'm thinking like, level 20 and they can eat trainers). if you chose to feed the trainer to a pokemon your screen will flash red and their in game sprite will disappear. Once your pokemon is finished digesting another their opponent they will regain 150 HP and gain half of whatever EXP they initially gained from defeating the pokemon in the first place. Digesting a trainer however would be slightly different, your Pokémon will regain all HP and grow by one level regardless of EXP needed. Now, you might think this all sounds a but too good to be true. "whats the catch I hear you asking.". WELL. as you progress through the game more and more of the trainers and pokemon you encounter will also know the move DEVOUR. so there will be an increasing chance of having one of your own pokemon get nommed the farther you go. on top of that, every gym leader you face will have at least one pokemon that knows DEVOUR. so basically with every gym you face you run the risk of losing a pokemon for good (think of it as a kind of NUZLOCKE) if your pokemon gets eaten there is a slight chance you can save them by defeating the opponent within the five turn time limit, but after that, there's no going back. Pokémon lost by vore CANNOT be revived. If you lose ALL of you of pokemon to vore then the game ends and you're met with a game over screen....
I'd also think it'd be fun to add a few new dialogue options when talking to people. something like:

Talking to civilian: "My pokemon were all eaten by gym leader Blaine's Arcanine. he's a really strong trainer"

Encountering trainer: "My Ninetales is very hungry, could I see your pokemon for a minute ?"

Encountering other trainer: "Mmm... you look pretty tasty. I'll bet my Lapras would agree"

Defeating trainer by vore "n-no.. that's not fair.. you could have left me with at least one..."

Challenging gym leader: "Your pokemon... They are nothing but food to my mighty Onix!"

Talking to other civilian: "Can you believe they allow moves like DEVOUR in the pokemon league? That must be awful to make it all the way there only to have all your strongest pokemon get eaten..."

talking to another civilian: "my big sister is so mean. she made her Flareon eat my poor Eevee"

Challenging your rival: "I cant wait to feed you to my Arbok. she loves eating weaklings like you"

And that's about it. aside from that it plays like any normal pokemon game. catch pokemon in tall grass, battle trainers for money, collect badges, defeat your rival and stop team rocket. just your average, wholesome, family friendly adventure game...... mmmmmwwwwahahahahahahaha!

so please tell me what you think. I would absolutely love to take the time to program this game if enough people were interested.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pokemon Vore ROM Hack

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 am

I personally think it’s a fun idea, I’d totally play it. Just one thing, I’d consider using Pokemon Essentials instead of ROM hacking, I imagine the process would be less painful this way (I imagine, I’m no expert with this stuff). Nonetheless, hopefully this gets off the ground.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby dolnamker » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:32 am

i think its a great idea i have ben trying it for a bit withut much succes so i would be happy to see something like that
dolnamker
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 am

Ah, but if you do go through with this, I suggest that if you lose your last Pokemon due to DEVOUR, you see some sort of 'you were digested' screen instead of the normal 'game over.'
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration