Some help?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Some help?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm in need of some help. I've been interested in the Steampunk movement for a while, harnessing steam to power trains and cars and other things, basically using steam in everything and keeping the appearance of the 1970s-1980s (I think). What is the difference between Steampunk and Cyberpunk? Is Cyberpunk just more "future in the present" and Steampunk is "past in the present" or what? I'm asking because I'm going to be writing a story soon that I want to attempt to blend the two some what, but I don't want it to seem forced. If they wouldn't blend well, I'd like to know before I start writing.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Some help?

Postby Wolperdinger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:08 am

You seem to understand what steampunk is very well.
Steampunk is usually about pioneers, exploration and inventions.
The aesthetic is wild west/victorian era mixed with steam-powered machinery.
The world is an alternative history, so it can be past, present or future.

Cyberpunk revolves around cyborgs, AIs and cybernetics. You can't tell the difference between a human and a robot.
Everybody is also replaceable.
The setting is usually in a huge city with technology everywhere to make life convenient and pleasurable.
Cyberpunk stories is about humanity, corruption in the government and/or corporations and individualism.

I don't know if they will blend well, but I think it's worth a try :)
Good luck with your project~
Wolperdinger
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration