Can someone make Xerneas as a pred for my b-day?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Can someone make Xerneas as a pred for my b-day?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm

My birthday is on August 30th. Is anybody willing to draw Xerneas as a pred with male human prey with an in stomach view for a free birthday art? I only like Xerneas in her active forme and not her neutral forme so it would need to be in her active forme.

Edit: Human needs to be shrunken (That way it is possible). It is optional if there is a scene where Xerneas shrinks the man herself, but that is not required. The man being shrunken in her stomach is required, however.

That is the only specifics I really care about as long as it is good. A feminine touch on Xerneas is also welcome.

Please and Thank You.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Can someone make Xerneas as a pred for my b-day?

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 am

A female Xerneas with a male, shrunken prey.
A rather specific set of circumstances.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration