Mobile Game: Food Fantasy

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Mobile Game: Food Fantasy

Postby CasualObserver » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

So I'm not sure if anyone's seen this game, but I feel it has potential so I thought I'd share. Food Fantasy is a tap-combat mobile game in which the player summons Food Souls (ginjinka of food) to fight Fallen Angels (food demons and Bulimia, I am not joking there). Alongside this is a pretty neat restaurant builder where you manage your own cafe, but getting to the point, I'm surprised I haven't seen any vore work on it. All the characters are pretty well designed with a good mix of men, women, shotas and lolis to go around (if you're into those last two). The thought of food eating each other is a funny enough concept, and I wouldn't mind seeing some done (especially Yuxiang eating Spicy Gluten).

There's a list of the Food Souls here ==> http://food-fantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Souls
CasualObserver
New to the forum

Re: Mobile Game: Food Fantasy

Postby Seelane » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:20 am

My first Food Souls is Black Tea... This game is bribing me it seems... If it gives me white tea then this is the best game ever made...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration