okay, i have two commission requests

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

okay, i have two commission requests

Postby casuallurker » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:44 pm

rather unusual for such a site, but first off:

can anybody make either a .gif or a video with the prey struggling inside a stomach, manages to fight back against the strength of the pred's belly and escapes via bursting?

and second, similar to the first one, but with an anal vore theme. the prey expands inside the colon of their pred, with their head sticking out of the hole. the more they stretch, the more stretch marks the butthole and the butt cheeks develop over a long period of time, and THEN the prey bursts out, leaving the pred split in two.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration