Human farm run by preds... Versatile idea, contact for more

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Human farm run by preds... Versatile idea, contact for more

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:13 am

So, being a vore writer is not easy when you write long stuff, like the things I (still) haven't finished yet.
I have so many unused ideas. Yet I have so little time, I haven't worked on vore writing in a couple months.
So ideas...
Here's one I've been stewing on for a while:
-background:
Some preds (preferably monster girls, like lamias and nekos) run a breeding/food farm mixed sort of business, which is not easy when man is the type of prey you raise. The predators take care of the men (and maybe also women, in a separate pen) that are kept in a secure pen or enclosure as they are raised. They live with little clothing, little cleanliness, and little civility, like livestock but more crafty, and are sold to predator buyers.
-plot: A new employee joins the company, not really knowing what she is getting into. Another employee warns about getting too close or letting your guard down when you enter their pen, and tells a story about how a previous employee was brutally killed by the livestock (because of some careless mistake or other, explained in the story). The new employee pred gains a fascination for the livestock, and one of a few things could happen: 1. she falls in love with one and takes him/her away, vore is just a sensual part of the equation; 2. she falls in love and is killed by the livestock or by a co-worker (hidden motives?!); 3. she falls in love, but is driven by something to eat the object of her desire; 4. an accident occurs or an incident is made to happen (hidden intrigue?) where she dies; 5. she eats one of the livestock for some reason (guilty pleasure?).
Upon her own death, hard vore could follow if the writer so desired, possibly due to hunger of the livestock and hatred for the preds.

I have far too many ideas and not enough time, so if such a story as this were written, it would be fantastic.

Of course, this is merely an idea and is open to wide interpretation. But if you use it at all and submit your story somewhere, contact me! I'd love to read it!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Re: Human farm run by preds... Versatile idea, contact for m

Postby Deathwing81 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:34 pm

I prefer the 3 option, she falls in love with one of the livestock but is driven by something to eat the object of her desire. In that they will be together forever philosophically speaking.
Deathwing81
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration