Somewhat specific f/f request(s), but still quite general

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Somewhat specific f/f request(s), but still quite general

Postby Civilbarbarian » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 pm

I won't go into specifics of how this came about, but I was briefly on good terms with the Wonderbread Guy. However, I soon found out his tastes extend from fetish to full blown ideology based on consumerism and ecological destruction. Long story short, I want to fight fetish with fetish.

So what I'd be looking for is leftist women eating rich blonde women while also smashing wonderbread and/or helping the environment. Anything else goes. I know this is weird.
Civilbarbarian
Been posting for a bit

Re: Somewhat specific f/f request(s), but still quite genera

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:19 pm

If written pieces work, I could be your girl. PM me specifics, and I could definitely get something done. I mostly try to do Macro/Micro, though, if that's alright.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration