Vore candy - little men

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore candy - little men

Postby cobwebxxxx » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Does anyone know anywhere I could get little tiny men candy? Preferable filed with something liquid!

It would be a great present for a role play partner who loves to consume me whole on a regular basis.
cobwebxxxx
New to the forum

Re: Vore candy - little men

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:04 pm

You should take a look at Sammy's Sweets. It's a roleplay in progress (you have to pm to get in) about people getting turned into candy.
Eric
fuzzy thing

Re: Vore candy - little men

Postby DragoxDugles » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:36 pm

Heh, thank you for the ad Eric. And ya, I do have an RP happening right now based around candy and candy TF. If you wanted to pred you can do that as well. I can make up some already changed characters for people to eat if they want a sweet snack.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ottsel » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:12 pm

Would Gummi Bears or Sour Patch Kids do the trick?
Ottsel
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration