Human Livestock

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Human Livestock

Postby Deathwing81 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:57 pm

I fantasize that I live in a world where humans are raised like cattle, hunted, put in zoos and being pets for other humans. Where slavery is legal and necessary for survival. A slave was treated like a animal or object by the free humans. That when humans are raised like livestock they go the stage of depersonalization, the transformation from human to animal. Because free humans still see the slaves as humans and persons. But when the slaves are dehumanized and act and live like animals they are no longer humans, they are naked, they don' t talk and live in pens. When that happens they are no longer seen as persons by the free humans and they are no diferent than a cow or a pig and they are treated like animals. The human livestock are them raised for food, plowing, and milk. Most humans when they are hunted like wild animals are stufffed and mounted by a taxidermist and kept as trophies in the living room. Other humans when they are hunted are taken to a pole like a prey to their van (or tied up in the hood of the truck) and they are sacrificed for dinner. Most human livestock that are breed for food go the slaughterhouse and then their bodies are sold in the supermarket where they are bought to be the main course of a family dinner.

Other slaves that have demumanized are sold in pet shops where they are bought to be human pets for families.

Other slaves that are treat like wild animals are put in cage in the zoo and naked where everyone sees them.
Deathwing81
New to the forum

Re: Human Livestock

Postby TheRPKing » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

I have a similar fantasy. But it's just me and it's completely willing.
TheRPKing
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlackWidow552 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:31 am

If the world keeps going the way it is, this may, one day, become a reality.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby bronzelara » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:42 am

Yea thats hot and can imagine what would happen to me and my friends as we are hunted, sold or slaughtered
bronzelara
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration