A New Picture Idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A New Picture Idea

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:23 pm

After looking at Art$avage's latest animation I had an idea strike me that I don't think I've seen yet. An interactive vore picture.

The basic idea is for a two paneled pic. One side is the external shot of the pred, whatever you pic, with ther prey in its stomach, depending on the prey's size the belly can be bulged, or just thin. The second pic, and the interactive part of it, is the internal shot, staring at the pred's stomach all from the inside. By moving your mouse around on the internal size and clicking you cause the external pic to change a bit, with a small impression forming in the stomach of the pred, either full body or just a hand, pushing out from inside. I'm no where near skilled enough to make this but I'm sure there are artists and programers who are. This is just a suggestion I'm throwing out there for anyone who wants a challenge.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:44 pm

Well thats a good idear,it would be awsome!

You hade a great idear,but im not the one skillded enouth.

I hope it will be done by some one.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Suggestion & inspiration