OCs needed for my first ever Vore Tournament themed Story!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

OCs needed for my first ever Vore Tournament themed Story!

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello everyone! Earlier around 5ish I had posted up a new Vore Story on my Eka's Portal account. Here is the link to it https://aryion.com/g4/view/525497

Basically I am taking OCS from my fanfics, or just about everyone else's. If you have an OC and would like them to participate in it. Please suggest them in this comment section.

Here are the rules though.

1st, MOST OCS MUST BE FEMALE, I am strictly a female prey writer. I will however allow SOME males to participate as I'd like to try some male prey scenarios but please let the majority of OCS be female.

2nd, if you are giving me an OC, please give me her name, age, eye color, hair color/style, what she or he may wear, what sort of weapons, what abilities they may have, any references you have for the OCs including stories/pictures/comics exc.

3rd, I reserve the final say on which OC may win in the round or rounds.

4th, I will try to make it even fights all around.

So please everyone give me your OCs if interested! :D
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: OCs needed for my first ever Vore Tournament themed Stor

Postby 21Olya21 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:15 am

Last edited by 21Olya21 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Re: OCs needed for my first ever Vore Tournament themed Stor

Postby 21Olya21 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:03 pm

21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration