Part-Dragons

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Part-Dragons

Postby Birichino » Sat May 25, 2019 6:16 pm

I know dragons (of any sex) are popular in vore, but it's surprisingly rare to see anything but a pure Western dragon (of any colour, too).
Eastern dragons, dragontaurs, dragon demis, and the rarest of all, eastern dragontaurs are virtually nonexistant, and I just wanted to know if anyone else finds that odd.
I have seen an eastern taur once, but not in a vore context. Why people wouldn't want a lamia with little legs and flight is beyond me.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Part-Dragons

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Interesting point. You see a decent amount of anthro western dragons, but demis, taurs, and anything eastern dragon related is pretty rare. I may have to do something with this sort of thing.

Also, probably not what you're looking for, but my character Giselle, while completely human looking, is technically part-dragon due to magical fertility treatment shenanigans.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Birichino » Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 pm

Feel free to, of course!

Yeah, there are a few more characters who are "technically" part-dragon, like Shyvana from LoL being popular, but I'd only count them if they have aesthetic components from what they're supposed to be related to. And transforming completely only ticks the full dragon box.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 26, 2019 10:01 pm

Sometimes Giselle has dragon eyes, but that's probably not enough to count.
Cowrie
???

Postby Birichino » Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Yyyyeah, because predator eyes are all pretty similar. Eyes AND fangs would still be pretty basic. Not that a character is all their looks. Plenty of good stories hinge on heritage. I'm just talking about this physically-biased thing in the context of vore we're lacking.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby midnightisle » Mon May 27, 2019 5:26 pm

I love eastern dragons and demi-dragons a lot but I almost never see them in a vore context, which is disappointing. I don't know why they're less popular when compared to western dragons. Maybe it's because western dragons have a larger media presence? Whatever the reason, it's a real shame and I wish there were more eastern dragons in vore.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Mon May 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Well, I guess there's Ao Kuang's ultimate in SMITE, but that's really not about the vore. So far, Princess Snake is the closest we've gotten to some full-fledged eastern dragon vore, and considering how much of a stretch that is, yeah, it'd be nice to see more.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Mon May 27, 2019 9:43 pm

I was thinking, and it occurred to me: it's not just East Asian dragons that there's a lack of in vore. Pretty much every dragon-type creature from somewhere other than Europe is scarce in vore art, and some of the European ones, too. How often do you see a lindworm in a vore picture, let alone an Australian whowie or rainbow serpent, or an Apotamkin from the Pacific Northwest of the USA (it's a sea serpent, not a vampire!)?

There's probably dozens of other underused creatures belonging to the dragon archetype.
Cowrie
???

Postby Birichino » Tue May 28, 2019 12:14 am

Oh, definitely. But how much are those like dragons, or even known? There's also the Nidhogg, though we did have a game in which the goal is to be eaten by it.

I suppose there's also the Eastern twist of an Eternal Dragon (Dragon Ball offered a few over the years), or a tsuchinoko, though that's a legendary snake.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pureawesome » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Dragon demis are criminally underused.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration