Idea for a Vore game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for a Vore game

Postby Darksteelrob » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:51 am

I was thinking that a game akin to SFRPG but more for vore would be pretty good. I was also thinking that it could include things akin to corruption of champions consumable mechanics but mostly for aiding your ability to vore things and move afterwards. like your pc arrives in a strange world and feels a strange hunger, after they defeat something about the same size as yourself you end up unwillingly voring it. after your pc crawls somewhere safe you find out that items things in the world carry can change your form to better vore/move.

My thoughts for this would be for it to be pretty much solely same-size give or take a bit vore and it to be oral vore.

The only issue i have is that i have no idea how to code a game....
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Re: Idea for a Vore game

Postby Darksteelrob » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:06 am

Another thing I forgot to mention was your pc would be trying to achieve something (dunno what yet) while trying to remain as 'human' as possible, because after your first instance of voring something your pc will have the urge to vore more and more. so you'll have to manage your pc's urge to vore ever greater amounts, while not becoming prey to something else, becoming a thing only driven by its want to vore or your belly splitting because you tried to eat too much.

I dont know if any of you guys think this is a good idea or not, but i think its pretty good.
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration