RWBY Vore Challanges

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

RWBY Vore Challanges

Postby Nightmare49 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Well I finally decided to post all of my RWBY challenges here. Most are related to my RWBY story Monster Breakout and Bookies and Breast milk. Now i plan to continue posting here with more ideas i have. i tend to have so many ideas but not enough time to write so why not share these ideas with others who might be able to write them. Now as i said most so far are just ones relating to my two series. But i plan to add more as i said. So i hope someone will take one of these challenges.

Challenges
All of these will be a growing list of challenges or prompts that will be filled out over time.

RWBY Monster Breakout Challenges
I have a set of 6 plot idea or adoptive challenges. Two for the three different plot ideas I was brain storming. Each one you can do a rewrite of this chapter where one of my other plot paths.

Each of these challenges have two versions for RWBY Monster Breakout. There is an adoption/continuation version[i] and a [i]separate Story version. Just if you take the idea or the challenges/adoptive continuations PM me.

Challenge set 1
Ruby be let out by Salem so she can expand the way that she plays with her. Playing and tormenting her by letting her explore the post-apocalyptic world that is now in ruins. Due to all the humanoid Grimm monsters and all the demonic monsters that prey on humans.

Adoption Version
Now if you like the idea of the story. You can continue it in your own way. You can take the chapter and remix it and then continue it. If you do not like the breast drider you can make her a drider. Just follow my rules here.
  • Ruby cannot get kill, by being vored or killed like with a gun. NOR can she age
  • Weiss cannot age but will reform inside Ruby’s womb if killed or vored
  • Ruby must stay as a breast drider or a normal drider
  • Ruby must have unbirthed and prefers to keep Weiss in her woman

Story Idea
    The story idea would be a lot like this chapter. Here are the rules.
  • Ruby with one of her teammates IS captured by Salem
  • Ruby must unbirth and hold her teammate at full size in her womb
  • Salem plays some kind of game with Ruby by letting her out into the world. BE CREATIVE!

Challenge set 2
Ruby fights and frees herself. Ruby would find a way out of the prison that she is locked up in.
This one was simple since Ruby herself would break free.

Adoption Version
This is simply an option if you want to continue the story and give it your own spin. Here are the open ended rules.
  • Ruby must escape
  • Ruby will prefer to almost never let Weiss out
  • Ruby cannot get kill, by being vored or killed like with a gun. NOR can she age
  • Breakout Weiss cannot age but will reform inside Ruby’s womb if killed or vored

Story Idea
Now if you just like of Ruby breaking out. Then here is that version and its rules. They are also open ended.
  • Ruby with one of her teammates IS captured by Salem
  • Ruby has to unbirth and hold her teammate at full size in her womb
  • Ruby breaks out on her own

Challenge set 3
Ruby be turned and forced into Salem's pet who is sent out into the world. She would use these times she is sent out to try to find and unbirth her friends into her womb. Trying to find and save them.

Adoption Version
This’ll be a continuation of this story. INSTEAD of Ruby agreeing to be Salem’s toy. She is mentally broken into accepting herself as Salem’s toy.
  • She is mentally broken and willing becomes Salem’s toy
  • Ruby will want to FIND and work for Salem so she can find and Forcefully unbirth and keep her teammates and Team JNPR in her womb.

Story Idea
  • Ruby had been captured by Salem
  • Salem would send her out to do missions for her
  • Ruby uses those missions to unbirth and hold her friends
  • Her friends must try to find a way to free Ruby from working to Salem
Reading RWBY Monster Breakout Challenge
This is a reader story. This is a lot like a reaction video you watch one YouTube. A reaction to a video game. Only you have some characters like from Naruto watch Bleach. Or team RWBY From RWBY watching Red Vs Blue. That later one exists on fanfiction.net!
So, the idea is that you have just four people from the RWBY world reading/watching the events of my fan vore series RWBY Monster Breakout. Reacting and making comments on it. Freaking out etc.
Rules
  • Four characters minimum watch the story
  • Eight characters maximum watch and react to the story
  • The original story and the Reaction story parts separate
  • Vore and transformations are allowed to happen to the watchers

RWBY Cookies and Breast Milk Challenge(s)
Ok this are related to just Cookies and Breast Milk. Right now I only have one but as I think of other ideas with the series I’ll post them here.
Reading Cookies and Breast Milk Challenge
This is a reader story. This is a lot like a reaction video you watch one YouTube. A reaction to a video game. Only you have some characters like from Naruto watch Bleach. Or team RWBY From RWBY watching Red Vs Blue. That later one exists on fanfiction.net!
So, the idea is that you have just four people from the RWBY world reading/watching the events of my fan vore series Cookies and Breast Milk. Reacting and making comments on it. Freaking out etc.
Rules
  • Four characters minimum watch the story
  • Eight characters maximum watch and react to the story
  • The original story and the Reaction story parts separate
  • Vore and transformations are allowed to happen to the watchers
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Re: RWBY Vore Challanges

Postby armedndangerous » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm

side idea, if you ever need any of the main cast to exit her womb, you can give her the ability to half absorb them into the womb flesh and remote control a clone made out of super condensed milk with weird abilities. it would be like plugging themselves into a V.R. game and allow for espionage and sexy fun or aid in combat. Ruby could also use the physical connection to their real bodies to modify/impregnate them without them knowing.
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration