dreams are weird now add a fetish! involving mlp

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

dreams are weird now add a fetish! involving mlp

Postby matthewthawes » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 pm

*rarity* THAT’S NOT WHAT THAT IS FOR!( starting at the middle like all dreams do erotic or otherwise.)

*sweetie* mph sis!~

*rarity* moans as her sister horn slips into her vulva.

*sweetie* scared started to back away as her sister does the same feeling her sister magic grab her head and silence her.

*rarity* groans as she grabs her sister in her magic and pulled. In the resounding yelp as her sisters head was now silenced seemed to to turn her on she pushed down the feeling as she punished her sister.

sweetie* silenced tries to scream her horn quickly bursting through her sisters cervix as she finds herself against the wall.

*Rarity grunts as her sisters forehead stretching her cervix open was beyond any dildo she had ever used as she began to sit. head is the biggest thing she had ever shoved in there her sister squirting only engaged the urge for more punishment( because the last thing I can consciously recall is sweet fucked something up and this is her punishment.)( also i’m taking this is that rarity from the website that has all the vore related get stuck in my twisted head dimension)( so vore rarity duh)

*sweetie cried as tears mixed viganal lubrication and now the smelly womb juice she tried to breath as her horn struggled to light unable to concentrate from the constant wet shoving feeling her neck sheathed by her older sister she wanted to wake up screaming in her head.

“Rarity* groaned her sister was too big holding the writhing body in her magic she began to waddle over to a chair.

*spike* was already wide eyed he had dove behind the chair for safety less the angry mare eat him again.

*Sweetie* was trying to teleport not ever haven learned it she was grasping at straws and what stall air she could. Suddenly something met her vulva dry and with a scaly texture.

*rarity* sat in the chair she held a hoof to the lump in her abdomen trying to help it in as she used the chair to pin her sister in place in her mind she thought this would be easier but decided to wait till her body had time to stretch.

spike* stunned and with a familiar yet younger taste in his mouth began to enjoy the sudden turn of events.

*sweetie* struggled as she started to black out the small glow faded from her horn as she lost consciousness.(or i woke up and the erotic dream ended!)

i would like the community to fill in the gaps this sadly for them is story material
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Re: dreams are weird now add a fetish! involving mlp

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:32 pm

I think I need to see this illustrated to get a good idea of what you're saying.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration