Should I make this idea into a story?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Should I make this idea into a story?

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 pm

I was doing an RP with a friend of mine, it is pretty much Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park but with added things (like vore of course) and all the characters played by waifus him and I had.

I was wondering if I should take that RP and make it into an actual story on here. Though just a warning, it's not gonna be some over the top sexual parody of it. It will be more of a straight forward adaptation of the novel.

What do you all think?
Last edited by ThisisHalloween239 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Should I make this idea into a story?

Postby AllSwalloAndNoChew » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:13 pm

If you feel like you a have blast writing it, someone'll have a blast reading it; go for it! :D
AllSwalloAndNoChew
Been posting for a bit

Re: Should I make this idea into a story?

Postby ShamelessWriter » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Doesn't sound like half bad of a story, also helps that dinosaur preds are underappreciated, and welcomed!

AllSwalloAndNoChew wrote:If you feel like you a have blast writing it, someone'll have a blast reading it; go for it! :D

Some solid advice here, if you're writing for yourself and for your friend, then it'd be a great start to begin with something you both like and helped make :>

Last bumped by ThisisHalloween239 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm.
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration