New Species ideas?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

New Species ideas?

Postby SakenSkunk » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:36 am

Hola all some of you might know me others obviously don't. Anywho I was looking for ideas for a new species. The one I working on right now is a gluttionious species ders male and female ones right now doing the male one the idea is four arms (like Goro from mortal kombat) but the idea is the species as it eats or consumes other species grows a extra stomach to accomodate prey. I'm looking for suggestions to use like skin partern ideas or perhaps fur pattern ideas. Should this species have a tail and why or no and why. The legs what should they look like? Also any ideas of what might make this species special? All in all i'm looking for everyones and anyones idea as to what they feel should go into the species. I'll take all of them and work on somethng fine tuning to make this new race of beings. Oh another thing I looking for is ideas for the head I havea humanish head on them but added like animal ears and a nose or perhaps leaving it so anywho gimmie any ideas and dun be shy about something if u are jus personal message me them. Also if you lean toward one sex male or female or both feel free to throw in your two bits since this is a new species I would enjoy ideas as to what you feel der habits could or should be.

Saken Skunk
working his mad science once again.
SakenSkunk
Somewhat familiar

Re: New Species ideas?

Postby Chrisis » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:44 am

well ideas;

perhaps have them be super suseptable to weight gain? a slower metabolism that does such?

Natural weapons maybe a different kind on each arm.

perhaps females have enhanced estrogen thus larger breasts or a quadro pair for quadro arms?
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Kanosint » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:48 am

Hmmm... Maybe very nasty bowels as well?

Great at Strength-related things...

Maybe Minotaur-ish, or even something totally new: muscular fox?
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Star_Sage » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 am

Hmm, how about hooved legs, but with claws as well, a single one through cloven hooves(Deer legs, the one's that look like they're toed) with the middle claw able to move a little, and able to cut through anything they catch/are caught by. Oh, and a tongue that shoots out like a whip, able to hit people hard, but appearing to be a normal tongue at all other times.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration