M/M vore forum

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

M/M vore forum

Postby wanttobevored » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 am

Hi, I'm a big fan of the site, but I can't help but notice that almost all of the videos and drawings are female and furry. And even on the forums, the softvore, hardvore, etc, all of the posts on there, pictures and clips are also mostly female and furry. Well, not everyone who is into vore is not just into female vore. Like myself, I'm also a fan of male/male vore but I hardly see any of it on here. I've only seen one male video with a maw shot, but that's it. Everything else is either giantess or female furries. Can't we have a forum for male vore? Since about 98% of this site is all giantess and furry, a male vore forum wouldn't be too much to ask.
wanttobevored
Somewhat familiar

Re: M/M vore forum

Postby theheadsn » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:05 am

Here you go, all male all the time

http://www.voreplay.com/main.html

Theres even a forum there, isnt all that populated but still great sorce of M/M vore :D
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Humbug » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 am

You just need to look around. Your percentage is way the heck off, 'cuz there is plenty of M/M vore on this website. No, it's not the most prevalent out of everything (believe it or not, giantess isn't either), but it does exist. My gallery has a healthy portion of it with M/M vore, and others have almost 100% dedicated to it (Arsony has a lot of it, though much of it is macro, in case you're not into that at all). Jidane's gallery is good for it as well. Wolfgang Wolfe is, I think, exclusively M/M, but it is furry, too.
Seriously, bud. Just look around. We don't need a separate forum for it.
Humbug
---

Postby fivegee » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am

Yeah, it's definitely there. I haven't had a single problem ever trying to find it myself, honestly.
I have no signature!! Wait...damn.
fivegee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garz » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty much exclusively a M/M fan as well, and there's plenty of that on this site. Try Angyl's stuff as well, and Bigbadbear's got quite a few, while sizeable chunks of Strega is devoted to it.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:44 pm

There's also a couple of writers that have M/M. There might be more but I just haven't took the time to look through it. Jag and Jizzal are the first two that pop into mind when it comes to M/M vore stories.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Cooky » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:16 pm

I have troubble finding woman eating man, most seem to be M/M or M/W :!: :evil:
Cooky
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration