Human Shaped Dildos

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Human Shaped Dildos

Postby chubbykitty » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:05 am

Hi everyone,

I’ve been thinking and wouldn’t it be cool to have dildos shaped like small men and women, their general features outlined in the silicone and it’s shape, or silicone dolls made to be insertable? I’d personally love this for my anal and ub fantasies, but I don’t know if any exist. I’ve searched with as many keywords as I can think if and can’t find any. If anyone knows of any, or is inspired to sculpt and make molds for this, please let me know as I’d love to try them out! Anyone else like this idea? Let’s make this happen!
chubbykitty
Somewhat familiar

Re: Human Shaped Dildos

Postby Birichino » Sun May 10, 2020 1:46 am

I'm surprised there's nothing like this out there. Although people are 3D printing dildos...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Human Shaped Dildos

Postby cicata » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:35 pm

Primal Hardwere sells a dildo shaped like a male human tied to a post.

And there's this one from Hole Punch Toys that looks like a praying nun. It's more funny than vore-catered, though.
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration