Vore Survivors?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Survivors?

Postby ShamelessWriter » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:13 am

Hey there!

This idea's been on my mind for a while after reading some other stories, and it's a rather morbid topic so just putting that as a forewarning.

There's stories about prey being spat out by the pred, and there are more that are about the prey being reformed after they go through digestion. A scenario that I haven't seen much of is the prey being saved from their digestion. Considering what it means for a prey to be digested, being rescued or being spat out further along, or towards the end of the process is possible, but I haven't seen it explored in most of anything.

I'm planning on writing a story about a man (or a woman) and his/her life after being nearly digested. With how stomachs work in the real world, a person wouldn't be in the best of shape after a long, prolonged stay. Depending on how long a person has spent inside, I can see the acids doing rather harsh, and permanent things, and our protagonist would have had the worst that could be done before a belly claimed everything from them.

If you're interested in someone deconstructing this part of digestion vore, what plotlines and plot points would you want to see explored? What ideas and themes do you personally want to see portrayed? How would a society/world with Vore in it view these kinds of people? More or less wanting to get other people's ideas on this rather strange, and macabre idea.
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Survivors?

Postby Lollipop420b » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:45 pm

That sounds quite fun actually. I myself am more of a no gore guy, so I would make such a universe with an "AA" twist. Like almost digested anonomys that focuses more on the mental challenges of surviving being eaten. Prey Anonomys or something.
Lollipop420b
New to the forum

Re: Vore Survivors?

Postby ShamelessWriter » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:29 am

Lollipop420b wrote:That sounds quite fun actually. I myself am more of a no gore guy, so I would make such a universe with an "AA" twist. Like almost digested anonomys that focuses more on the mental challenges of surviving being eaten. Prey Anonomys or something.

Liking that idea too, like a "Prey Anonymous" that functions as a support group for those who have survivied a non-consentual, and vorish encounter. The mental effects would be interesting to explore too. It'd be less about gore and shock, and more about life after recovering from what the belly would do to prey. Either way, gonna definitely add in a group along these lines into the planned story.
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration