Why not?!

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Why not?!

Postby CooraIthirid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:08 am

I've just been watching Super Hero Girls and Goosebumps on Netflix, as well as a few other shows, and realized something. There's no vore art or stories about any of them! Wakfu, SHG, Goosebumps, Kipo, and The Deep.
Seriously?! How have these shows and the characters in them gone under our community radar for so long?
I can't be the only one to have noticed the vore potential in these shows. >.>
We must do something about this terrible oversight, (unfortunately my computer is busted and stuck doing this on my phone) and bring more cute female characters into this website's halls of depravity :gulp:
CooraIthirid
Participator

Re: Why not?!

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:52 pm

Go on…
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:25 pm

Does "make more vore of media I like" really count as a suggestion? Not even an example of a vore scene you'd like to see?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dekabreak » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:04 pm

Because the people making art and stories aren't into those or the people who pay for comissions don't ask for those over series like Danganronpa, Fate and what have you?

This is a case of, if you want vore of that, draw or make a story yourself, pay for it or hope someone who is into than fandom makes vore of it.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:58 am

Goosebumps absolutely does have a ton of potential (though disclaimer: I never watched the show and only read the books). I remember the giant jellyfish from Deep Trouble and the giant cats from Legend of the Lost Legend being a couple of my favorites as a kid, and I actually went looking for scenarios involving both of those a while back. There are also several slime-types that canonically eat people, like King Jellyjam from The Horror At Camp Jellyjam, the Blob from The Blob That Ate Everyone, and I think maybe the slime in the Monster Blood books but I could be misremembering that one. Many of the Goosebumps books are kid versions of classic (and cult classic) horror movies, so you could branch out a bit from the source material if you're looking for a more mature take on the same plot.

But yeah, the reason you don't see these much is because they are older media that people have moved on from and/or kids media that adults aren't as interested in.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration