Sailor Moon vore idea (Might not be for faint of heart)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Sailor Moon vore idea (Might not be for faint of heart)

Postby Sitharc » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:03 pm

I sadly can't afford this sort of project at this time but would love to discuss it still with anyone that'd be interested. Especially those that are more knowledgable bout the series and characters than I am. I know a decent amount myself, least in terms of what would be used. Would just like to talk about it for once, even if don't make it, just please be okay with all the themes before you express interest.

I want to discuss it as some details, despite having this idea for ages now, I still can't decide on, like victim order for example (I want it to be impactful, not just random or eating from one's least favorite to leaving favorite for last). Just know this, this idea might have some heavy themes to it, so if exploring the fact that people are missing and others miss them and become distraught over that and whatnot aren't your cup of tea? Maybe look elsewhere. Like for example, Rei hasn't been seen for 3 months now... where is she?

Anyways, as to my idea:

Content:
Female pred: anywhere from semi willing to fully willing (incase some magic or something is doing this to her, so she can have legit concern over missing people too as opposed to faking said concern)
The prey will be male, mostly female, human, one or both cats, and a kid or two. All unwilling
Oral soft vore (maybe hard vore in a case or two)
harsh digestion
disposal when possible (with bones and everything)
lots of weight gain (as well as likely becoming a slob slowly and/or health issues creeping up, the chance of it claiming her at the end)
Friends/family worried bout her weight gain and bout the missing people. Looking for them, fruitless efforts.
Issues with mobility among other aspects of realism (like swallowing)
Eating normal food
Likely will have attempt to diet/lose weight, imposed on her by friends/family
Slice of life/everyday moments too (not just vore or fetish content) Imagine those shots where they are all together at a mall or brushing Usagi's hair? Now imagine with one or two no longer there, last one been missing for 2 months.
possible crush, be it objects or whatever. Due to her ballooning weight.
Fatal vore, no revival, or reforming.

Characters:
Sailor Moon
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Mars
Mini Moon
Uranus and Neptune (maybe, haven't decided, but would be great to cover one reacting to their lover going missing)
Usagi's brother and mother
Luna (Usagi's cat)
Artemis (Venus's cat)
Maybe one to a few randoms
Some background ones from her school and such for those scenes, but won't be involving school for much of it.

It'd start out with Sailor Moon being late to school again or some other school issue comes across a flyer or other ad bout a new program. Said program claims that if a student was heavy enough, they would get to stay home, doing classes online (likely not if keep it to 80s-90s as the show was) or doing homeschool/homework brought to her every day after school.

She starts to purposefully pack on the pounds, taking a little bit before her friends notice, showing concern and/or disgust depending on the person.

Haven't decided yet if vore just seemingly happens on its own, or if some sort of alien goo or weird spell/trigger curse of some kind causes it to happen.

One day, as the program is about to end an application process, Usagi finds herself still short from her weight goal. (300 or 400, taking suggestions if think other number fits better)
Then either one of the cats or one of the kids (ideally mini-moon IMO) come in and make a comment/joke or are just there at the wrong time... and eaten alive.
Sailor Moon achieves her goal but has to waddle to school to prove she's fat enough. Ecstatic bout her goal reached, but still very awkward carrying someone within her, that day at school even more awkward, school disturbed by the noises, being stared at, friends concerned/worried/etc... and likely an encounter with the school nurse to verify her and sign her up for the program.

Time is taken for digestion and all that, likely being shown sympathy by her friends when so and so is suddenly 'missing'.

Now a home student, Usagi's waistline continues to slowly expand farther, regardless if we have her phased or even aware or not bout the fact she ate and killed someone.

Various random time skips and weight gains for each person she eats, group torn apart inside by their missing members as well as their mutual friend and team leader really letting herself go. Moments where they are hanging out with Usagi and/or others taking care of her or reflecting on the events. Scenes like coming back from yet another search effort to see the one that was meant to keep an eye on Usagi didn't show up, or so they thought. Oblivious to the fact that she is inside her girth, thrashing about and screaming. (ideally, but could be at the point too where she's just a motionless corpse).

Among the reactions and such already happening, especially ones regarding Neptune and Uranus, as imagine your lover going missing at all, let alone for a long time. As well as other friends and especially families of those she eats... imagine Rei going missing and later that night or so, her relatives show concern that she never showed up to do her shrine maiden work that day. All while she's festering in a (former) friend's stomach.

Efforts to take care of her/get her to diet get heightened at some point, wondering HOW she still putting on weight despite putting padlock(s) on the fridge.
Artemis comes at some point to investigate/check in on things, after Venus and/or Luna disappear... Only to get eaten too, maybe flushed down the toilet after falling in while she's unaware, or sat on.
At some point, her mom or one of her friends is the last one among the group alive aside from her. Whether finally having enough of her shit or not, soft vore, or case of hard vore, they are eaten too. In case of mom, maybe she's baked in the oven after Usagi catches her grumbling/distraught as attempting to scrub it out.

At random points, maybe random postal/delivery (be it food or homework) people, boy/girl scout, the kid she or another friend is meant to babysit, or whatever else could be ingested too, but likely not.
MAYBE she could eat a teacher that lectures her or gave her detention (or better yet, the one running detention, and that day, while she serves the time there, she's the only one that walks out of the room)

At earlier stages, maybe some bits where they still try to fight crime and/or monsters, Usagi's increasing status of being out of shape hindering her.

Ending ideas:
It's all a horrifying dream, Usagi wakes up late for school as always, or in the middle of class, and simply getting detention. (no hinting that it's bout to actually happen)
She's immobile/bedridden now or has been for a while, realizes everyone who cared for her is dead now... and that she... ate them. Ends on that somber note.
Or she dies from a heart attack and/or other health issues. (With a chance of adding in 'it's just a dream' after these two somber ends too if feel that'd be better)

Might have missed some things, but that's the gist of it. Or if doing your own thing, let me know if this inspired you or if would like me to add any ideas or input to it! Be it a LONG story and/or if drawing things inspired by this. This is an idea that takes TIME, it's not something that's gonna be done storywise in a week or two. That's too fast. There needs to be more vore where the time between incidents is more than just a day or a week.

I have some other ideas along these lines, using some of the same characters, or other ones like from DB/Z. Especially ones where Kid Gohan is eaten or whatever, but perhaps others too.
Sitharc
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration