Potential inspiration from an old sci-fi book

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Potential inspiration from an old sci-fi book

Postby calldahotline » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 pm

I picked up the Book of the New Sun series recently, have been enjoying it (even if the writing style makes some things hard to follow). There is a creature in the book that I think would make for some interesting vore scenarios. It is called an Alzabo and it plays a big part in two sections of the book. The first one contains spoilers so it will be hidden. There may also be more further on in the books, I have not finished them yet.

First, a description of what the Alzabo is. Here's the picture I was able to find. Not exactly the sexiest looking thing out there.
But the vore potential comes in with the creature's predatory nature. When it eats a human, it is able to access that human's memories and mimic their voice in order to capture more prey. The exact nature of this is left up for debate though. The main character muses on the creature, wondering if it is sentient, if that sentience is there before or after consuming prey, and weather the memories of the consumed prey are a legitimate consciousness or just a facsimile of such.

The first mention of the Alzabo in the story is
Spoiler: show
When the main character is invited to a sort of ritual feast involving an extract from the creature. This extract allows those that partake to gain the memories of the one being eaten. The feast itself just so happens to be the woman the main character was in love with. Now that alone is enough to get a good portion of the community going, but after having himself a slice of lady the Alzabo extract takes effect. As a result, he gets all of her memories and something like her 'tagging along' in his head. Something like sentient fat but they do not actually communicate. Its more like the occasional emotional response or her taking notice of certain situations that remind her of things in her life.

The second mention is where the main character actually fights one of these. He is taking shelter with a family who lives in the woods. By the time he is involved, two members of the family are already eaten. I won't describe the fight in detail but it does make for a good horror vore scenario where this thing pretending to be a family member is showing up at the door.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Potential inspiration from an old sci-fi book

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:47 am

I would certainly be down with a same size scenario with the same sort of idea. While monsters arent really my kink, this might be of interest to those who are. This reminds me of a vore hentai with somthing simular, where the pred uses past meals as a way to weaken the prey. Still, this idea would be very useful inspiration, especially with how, well, predicatiable, the typical scenario plays out.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Re: Potential inspiration from an old sci-fi book

Postby TSaPA » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:23 pm

I actually have an OC that starts out as something like this, though with a bit more inspiration taken from The Thing/[PROTOTYPE]. Also it does in fact develop sentience from consuming intelligent prey, or at the very least does have a bit of an existential crisis over whether or not it truly is an intelligent being i.e. a person in their own right, or just imitating the intelligence of former prey in the same way it can copy their physical forms in whole or in part.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration