How to make Flash puppets? w/ somewhat inspiration

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

How to make Flash puppets? w/ somewhat inspiration

Postby Random_person » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:22 pm

What I'm talking about is the whole Panftr or the insertion games with somewhat physics engines do. I want to know how to make these kind of animations for the idea that I have, but haven't shared yet.

Namely, HTTYD Dragons. Specifically, the Deathgripper. I want to make the flash puppet to get the correct look for what the Deathgripper would look like after eating...say...a human, two other deathgrippers etc. (I'm one who likes to make sure the anatomy is correct in a sense and I work better with references. The most I have right now is scale to correct size images.) The suckers are big enough to eat a human, and probably also have to eat things like an Aligator/Crocodile does because their jaws just DROP when they fire any kind of flame. Well...not so much like the great lizards because their jaws don't match up, but that's where their paralyzing poison comes into play!

To be honest, I have no clue where to ask this so I put why I want to learn how to do so in hopes it doesn't get deleted.
Random_person
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration