Concept: Pred absorbed/parasitized by consumed prey

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Concept: Pred absorbed/parasitized by consumed prey

Postby TSaPA » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:37 am

What are your thoughts on turnabout vore situations where an overconfident pred happens upon what appears to be easy prey and eats them with seemingly no resistance, only to find out later that said prey wasn't quite so harmless after all.

Maybe as the prey digests and the pred's body begins absorbing it the pred learns to their horror that they are slowly losing control of their body as it starts changing to become more and more like the prey they just consumed, like it's absorbing them from the inside.

Or perhaps it's more of a slow burn where the prey is some kind of parasite that nests/embeds itself in the prey's stomach or intestine, slowly feeding off their nutrients and other consumed prey to slowly starve the pred as it grows stronger and eventually takes over its helplessly ravenous host.

Or perhaps this creature just incorporates being consumed by a larger predator as part of its growth or reproductive cycle, metamorphosizing or laying eggs within the unsuspecting host until it or they are ready to emerge in some thoroughly unpleasant if not lethal manner.

Mind you this all takes place with the understanding that the prey does not know what's in store for them, and not necessarily due to a lack of genre savvy. The pred in question isn't just sticking their face in a Xenomorph egg here; they're just going about their business of eating otherwise normal "prey" except it turns out said prey wasn't normal after all. That cute if weird anthro they can't figure out was some kind of cat or fox or dog turns out to be a shapeshifting alien who demonstrates a more efficient means of absorbing prey. That tasty-looking little mermaid girl who seemed a bit too eager to be swallowed is actually the mythical Alp-Luachra. They prey might be themselves host to some parasite that requires its current host to be eaten by a predator as part of its life cycle, like some real-life parasitic worms or fungi that infect insects or snails are known to do. Or maybe the pred just ate a bunch of micros and learned the hard way that some had sharp tools capable of puncturing his stomach lining and are now repurposing his innards to build affordable housing.

Point is that the whole prey turnabout thing is treated as something of a twist. Nothing's forcing themselves down the pred's gullet to eat them from the inside, the pred is just a pred who remains completely unaware until it's too late that their last meal just bought them a one-way ticket to Soviet Russia. Thoughts?
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: Concept: Pred absorbed/parasitized by consumed prey

Postby cicata » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 pm

I love parasites. Love them.

As actual kink this sort of thing isn't often done in ways that I find appealing, but from a horror and/or biology perspective, fuck yes.

I think I'm most into scenarios where the parasite's goal is reproduction, and the pred/final host is doomed (at least temporarily) to their body becoming a nursery for eggs or wormy things that they ultimately have to give "birth" to. That can go a couple of different ways:

If the parasite stays in the digestive system and/or the pred lacks a uterus: Eggs or larvae are periodically released from the original parasite. Over time they build up in jelly-like protective blobs in the colon, to be pushed out in batches when the host is in a suitable environment.

If the parasite infests other organs and/or the host has a uterus: The pred's reproductive system is re-purposed for the parasite's use. It attaches to an ovary and releases chemicals that cause the eggs in the ovaries to die, then lays its own into the Fallopian tube it's closest to. (This would allow the pred to be parasitized by a second instance of this thing, or possibly more - as many as can fit and still all make use of the tubes, basically.) The eggs develop in the womb, growing and possibly hatching, and are birthed en masse either when they reach the right developmental stage or when the host is in a suitable environment. Bonus points if this parasite operates like Sacculina barnacles do and brainwashes the host into caring for the eggs/larvae like they're its own babies. (Theoretically this could also happen with the parasite laying eggs in the colon, I suppose; Sacculina isn't picky and will infest male crabs as well as females.)

You could even keep this idea going by having the pred sometimes involuntarily release prey. They don't know it, but what's actually happening is the parasite is exerting control of them briefly to let the prey escape because it's just infested them as well.
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:40 am

This sounds like a lovely idea! I can imagine a scenario where a pred eats some strange and unusual manner of prey, only for the tables to be turned and for the pred's stomach and intestines to house thousands and thousands of eggs. At any rate, I do enjoy it when the pred becomes the submissive. Theres all manner of ways that this idea can play out.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Postby AsemuAsunoAGE » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:18 am

I love this kind of idea. It's really nice actually, it's something I enjoy imagining lol

My take on parasitic prey is as follows:
1. Female pred eats something which has eggs in it. Eggs are unknowingly swallowed by female pred, eggs attach onto the inside of the stomach and intestines.

2. Female pred feels nothing after eating at first. After a day, female pred feels stomach pains and sometimes a kicking sensation, almost like pregnancy.

3. Female pred gets hungry often, to support the growth of her little parasitic prey. The prey develop into small human-ish embryos.

4. Female pred delivers the embryos in the toilet after two months of gestation within her digestive system. The embryos resemble babies but are more alien. Fully grown ones crawl out of the body. The female pred has to swallow the babies again and keep them in her body for another week. After that week, full grown babies will crawl out of her mouth.
AsemuAsunoAGE
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration