F/F Story Prompts

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

F/F Story Prompts

Postby Rho2468 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:38 pm

I can’t for the life of me come up with a story concept I vibe with, so I thought I’d let people shout out what they’d like to see written. Only necessary tags are F/F and Unwilling Prey, other than that just say any setting, universe or characters you’d like to see. Thanks for the help!
Rho2468
New to the forum

Re: F/F Story Prompts

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:11 am

Is there any ideas thay come to mind, like what do you like specically? If not, then something like a horror story might be nice to see. Somthing where theres this serial killer who eats her prey whole. As for how this might go down specially, I don't really know. Hopefully this might help.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration