Idea: Intimate Chess

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea: Intimate Chess

Postby TheVenusFlytrap » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:32 am

Hello,

I tried to find around the forum if someone tried to define rules for some vore chess games, and I could not find it. If I am wrong, please let me know. I come here with suggestions and ideas to adapt vore chess to different kind of setups. So I start with one, and feel free to adapt it, or even to suggest ideas and improvements. I think I will edit this post and bring your cool stuff in the future.

This is an idea we tested, the amazing TBois and I. ^_^

The following rules are adapted to a giant or a giantess setup (soft vore, sub cannot die, compassionate dom). The only constraint is that both partners are looking for the same goal, it is important that they cooperate. It is important to understand that mating is not the goal. The end of the game is when you are satisfied with the result. So you can even stop the game before its end if you want.

Setup
You can imagine a setup like two friends decide to spend a night, and what else than chess to work up appetite? The dom brings an intriguing box full of small bottles, and do not tell more. Surprise... shhhh.
Later in the day, the bottles are revealed. There are numbers on it. Let's say 87.5%, 75%, 66%, 50% and so on. This is the size of the sub after he, or she had drunk the bottle. Use these numbers to achieve the difference of size you want, considering your respective levels. For example, TBois plays the sub, but is stronger than me in Chess. Giving him the 75% bottles during the game was enough to have it fit inside my hand by the end of the game.

Rules as a prey
Here you both agree on the level of domination you want to achieve. Let us start with something soft. The prey must do the following any time the pred takes one of his or her pieces:
    Pawns:
  • First pawn: The prey must call you 'Sir' or 'Mistress' anytime she, or he wants to talk.
  • Second pawn: The pred uses a marker to write on the prey's skin "Property of ...", or the pred demands that the prey puts a sticker "Property of ..." in his or her underwear.
  • Third pawn: The prey may see his or her ankles bound. Not tightly, as they need to move around the checkboard when they are shrunk, but enough to feel enslaved
  • Fourth pawn: The prey may see his or her wrist bound. Not tightly again so that they can still move their pieces, but enough to feel blocked
  • Fifth pawn: IDK, you could imagine a collar, you could bind their eyes. So, it is TBD at that point...
Officers:
Each time an officer is taken, the prey drinks a bottle. You could link the value of the bottle to the value of the piece (for example knight, bishop: 87.5%, rook: 75%, queen:50%), but a flat 75% is good.
If you want to be realistic, and want to get to hotter setups, of course, the prey's clothes do not shrink. So... Sooner or later, the prey will have to shed all his or her clothes.
Mate:
In case of a mate, you could simply demand that the prey drinks a bottle.
But you could also, as dom, demand something extraordinary enough.
Promotion:
In case of a promotion, even if less interesting, the prey could grow up, or force the pred to shrink as well.
Otherwise, it could be a minor favor granted to the sub.

Rules as a pred
It is important as pred not to see the prey giving his or her pieces without reasons, just because they are willing to be dominated. The only way we have found so far is to award the prey, and make them look for your pieces. So it depends on how, as pred, you are willing to put you at risk, to feel vulnerable, but we have thought that regular strip chess could give the prey enough motivations to play chess correctly. As the prey loses his clothes, the pred is also losing some as their material is lost.
But in fact, you can both agree on different awards for the prey should they capture one of your pieces. The pred must do the following any time the prey takes one of his or her pieces:
    Pawns:
  • First pawn: The pred removes a shoe
  • Second pawn: The pred removes the other shoe
  • Third pawn: The pred removes a sock
  • Fourth pawn: The pred removes the other sock
  • Fifth pawn: No need for that, especially if there are only 4 pawns for the prey
    Officers - Knights and Bishops:
  • First: The pred removes a watch, or a bracelet
  • Second: The pred removes a necklace, or a bracelet
  • Third: The pred removes a jacket, sweater if she is a woman, or a tie if he is a man.
Officers - Others:
[*]First Rook: The pred removes a belt
[*]Second Rook: The pred removes his or her pants
[*]Queen: The pred removes her bra, or his jacket, sweater etc.
[/list]
Mate:
In case of a mate, you could simply grant the sub a favor. If you're a giantess, this could be as simple as letting your sub polishing your toenails.
You could also agree on shrinking etc.
Promotion:
In case of a promotion, the pred takes back a piece of cloth.

Special rules as a pred
So, preys, please... do not look at these rules. This content is for adults only...
Spoiler: show
It is important as pred to control the game. At that stage, the prey can go all in for trades. Or can even rush to trade your queen. It is very real if they are after your bra. So you can change the rules as the game develops in a way that is still satisfactory for the prey, depending on how you feel confident. This way, you make the game even harder, more strategic for the prey. Believe me, you do everything in your power to save your bra. So, it is important to train your prey here.
    Some ideas.
  • If the prey spares the queen now. Then at the fourth bishop or knight you remove your bra if you are a fem dom, or your jacket. And then you offer your undie or your boxers at the queen.
  • If the king takes the piece, then the prey is entitled to remove the corresponding piece of cloth themselves. Otherwise, you do it.
  • Any idea?????????

I guess this is it! Please suggest any improvement, idea, comment etc. You could also determine how the prey is consumed by adding rules or by modifying existing rules.
I recall the goal is not to win, because in the end the prey is eaten no matter how. The game decides how you do it.

Good luck! :)
TheVenusFlytrap
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration