A unique opprotunity based on a book.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A unique opprotunity based on a book.

Postby calldahotline » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:10 am

In reading a book series called the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson, a new idea for a vorish scenario occurred to me. I heartily recommend the series and the author, as I believe his books to be expertly crafted and their settings very unique. As for the vore scenario itself, the setting details that lead to it are somewhat complicated. In short, the vore scenario would be endo soul vore, willing or unwilling, with possible elements of entrapment or transformation. If that caught your attention, hold onto it because there is a long explanation ahead. I will avoid spoilers where possible (and if you have read the books and are reading this, I am trying to keep things simple and spoiler free. Information revealed in later books or that is unnecessary will not be included.)

Here we go.

Detail 1; the existence of Spren.

Spren are difficult to explain, but the best way I have found is to call them "the soul of an idea." Every object has an associated spren, every emotion and shared idea. They do not have a physical presence in the world but many can be seen when something attracts them. All spren can be divided into three categories.

First, object spren. They are never seen in the physical world and exist only as the idea of the object. Simple objects like a stick have the barest intelligence where more complicated and older objects like a well traveled ship can display personality. These are not important for this matter however.

Second, emotion and phenomenon spren. These appear under certain conditions which vary from spren to spren. Emotion spren are obviously attracted to people who are experiencing a specific emotion. The stronger the emotion, the more spren are attracted. Sensation based spren such as hunger spren or exhaustion spren function in a similar way. Phenomenon based spren are attracted to things that are happening, like wind spren flying along a breeze or fire spren appearing on a camp fire. Of a similar intelligence level to object spren, and not the ones important for the vore scenario.

Third, concept spren. These are more complicated, intelligent and rare compared to the others. Their intelligence is comparable to that of a human, though they often do not understand some things about being human (such as being confused by the need to eat/sleep, or not understanding the concept of death). Delving too much into their nature ventures into spoiler territory so I will only talk about one specific group; Honor spren. Like the previous group they are drawn to honorable individuals, being able to talk with them and form a bond.

Detail 2; Spren are able to reside in gemstones.

Detail 3; Several creatures in the world as well as one intelligent race (the Parshmen/Parshendi) have a naturally growing gemstone in their body.

Thusly, a Parshendi or other character you want to use the idea for can take one of these living ideas into their body, lending an anchor to the Spren while gaining companionship.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A unique opprotunity based on a book.

Postby TSaPA » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37 pm

I feel like this is kinda similar to how Personas work in the game series of the same name, albeit with clearer soul gem/vore parallels as opposed to merely resonating with an archetypal being you can then use to turn thought and emotion into physical action.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration