Story request based off Vore art

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Story request based off Vore art

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:17 am

There was a vore drawing I found around here done by Preventer MKII (I think that's how you say it). Anyways, I love the art and I love the idea so I was wondering would someone be interested or able to write a vore story based off this drawing.

This is the drawing: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=92415

If anyone is interested, has questions or knows of someone who can help me out here, please give me a jingle.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Story request based off Vore art

Postby Gimpy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:12 am

Go for it :D

the pic would be amusing to me if understood about the game or whatever it is.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:26 am

I love the pic,it would be a great story.

Unfortunatly,i'm not much of a writer,even if i planne on writing someday,i still need to improve my writing skills.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby lore43 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:34 am

ditto....Great pic.....me=sucky writer....
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:41 pm

It's from an anime called "Magical shopping arcade abenoashi", it's about a boy and girl that get lost in weird, screwed up versions of their home town and this is from the "dungeons and dragons" version of their home.

The dragon women (Pred) in the pic is Mune Mune, an attractive woman who always pops up in these worlds and I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in making a story out of this, ANYONE...
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:50 pm

TheCreeper wrote:It's from an anime called "Magical shopping arcade abenoashi", it's about a boy and girl that get lost in weird, screwed up versions of their home town and this is from the "dungeons and dragons" version of their home.

The dragon women (Pred) in the pic is Mune Mune, an attractive woman who always pops up in these worlds and I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in making a story out of this, ANYONE...

I'll include a chapter with Mune-Mune eating Sasshi in my next interactive in the coming days.
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby kernac » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:26 pm

Hurray for Chaos ^_^ !!!

I look foward to it^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby TheCreeper » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:23 pm

Chaos wrote:I'll include a chapter with Mune-Mune eating Sasshi in my next interactive in the coming days.

8O WHOA, I didn't know you knew this anime.

Last time I mentioned it to you I think you said you weren't familar with this anime, but this is great news! I can't thank you enough for this.

I'll talk to you more about this next e-mail, because now you've really got me excited :twisted:.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Cryptrat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:37 pm

I am freaking obsessed with this chick now. Sheesh. Who do I get to whack with my "Rat-Hammer" for this one? Wendy Koopa the other day, Mune-Mune today.

This rat is going to be nuts before the day's out.
Cryptrat
---

Return to Suggestion & inspiration