Silly unbirth idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Silly unbirth idea

Postby TSaPA » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:09 pm

A comment I saw somewhere regarding the common trope of unbirth serving as a catalyst for transformation gave me a rather humorous idea:

the interior of the womb being a character editor menu.

At its simplest the idea could be a mere visual gag: a character who wants to change their appearance finds a female with the appropriate attributes or is of the desired species, gets her to unbirth them or forces their way into her womb, and once inside the scene pauses and is overlaid with a character editor of the unbirthee making whatever desired changes to their character model via unlocked assets available to the unbirther, then upon finalizing the changes the scene "unpauses" as the character is reborn with their new design.

For a more complex approach, I could see the event ocurring diagetically as a sort of bug/exploit in a VR MMO where new players joining the game have their characters "born" from NPC or even PC couples upon character creation, but due to an oversight it turns out ending up in a female character's womb by any means not just limited to spawning there on first logging in triggers the character creator/editor script, so players who don't want to pay premium for a character edit pass will pay in-game items or currency to female characters to "unbirth" them to let them modify their characters, some players even making alt accounts with female characters built solely to possess certain desirable attributes players will pay to be unbirthed to spec into, rather than to be viable player characters for actual gameplay.

idk just a random silly idea I had and figured I'd share.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: Silly unbirth idea

Postby Redicicle » Fri May 07, 2021 7:35 am

Ooh. I'm currently developing a vore game. Not very far along yet (it's pretty technically ambitious so there's some stuff like infinite worldgen that really needs to happen before there's really a game). Might try the idea of UB-as-character-modification. Though I kinda want the ability to set the gender distribution so it might need to do something different for anyone who sets their world as all-male. Might have both UB and CV allow certain types of character edits but with the default settings allowing only UB to. It'd need to be balanced though. I definitely don't want you to be able to get out of unwilling unbirth in combat by character modification in the womb into something that's customized for escaping stomachs with minmaxed strength and flexibility and struggle/squeeze escaping skills.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration