A request for Artists

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

A request for Artists

Postby Shorty » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:05 am

Before I explain my request, I would like everyone to know that I'm purely asking for anyone who would be interested in doing such a piece. I'm not here as someone cracking a whip and asking for a freebie, more of trying to invoke a interest in others.

With that out of the way, time to explain what I would like to see. If anyone remembers, I asked several weeks ago if anyone knew where I could find navel insertion art. Granted, I never had much luck when it came to search engines, why I asked. Though from what I noticed that there is a rarity of it.

I'm sure there are probably others who share this interest as well. Below I'm going to list some ideas, which are biased towards my perferences.

First, let's say there is this large macro wolfess for whom is in a provocative pose and a few other furs. As you can see, there is a tiny head sticking outside her flat navel, while perhaps a tail of another fur sticking out of her vagina flaps. The little fur in her belly button is jealous and says something along the lines of. "Hey, why does he get to go there and I'm up here." She responds in more of the lines, "Well I could always offer you a ride on the whee esophagus."

Another example could be along the lines of how Macro's play jokes amounst each other. You know, the can of whip creame on the hand and the tickling of the face routine. Well how about, whip creaming both paws then sticking a wiggling micro into a belly button. Only to sit back and luagh as the victim tries to find out what is tickling him. They would perhaps fail since the navel would be covered in whip creame before they opened their eyes to actually look.

Another such case, could be... you know how someone gets their belly button pierced? Well perhaps macro's who don't like pain, do it the more simple way of placing a cute little fur in there for decoration. Though they could be saving saving a little snack for later.

Also what if a little fur was caught between two large macro's having intercourse. And as the two are meshed together, the little one's only way of not being crushed is being pressed between their two navel openings.

Anyhow, don't really expect this to peak anyone's interests or cause anyone to want to draw this sort of stuff. All I can do is hope, anyhow, thanks for reading this.
Shorty
The one everyone should cuddle

Postby Eka » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:55 am

Someone here ough to like Naval vore like me and shorty do. No? ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Shorty » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:20 pm

Ugh... this is fustrating...
Shorty

Postby Eka » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:23 pm

typically request take time. not much we can do but wait a little.
Eka
Administrator

I like that sort of thing...

Postby Kaoru » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:32 pm

I just can't draw worth a cat's behind.
So sorry. :cry:
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shorty » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:06 pm

Nothing to be sorry about, I can't draw worth a damn either. I just posted this in few other forums, barely any responses... you know what I mean? I -wasn't- expecting a navel insertion pic within fifteen seconds of posting this thread.

What's pestering me is that I feel as if I walked into a auditorium full of thousands of strangers and told them something embarassing about myself and hear nothing but silence.

I'm worried about a few other things, but I won't mention those. Anyhow, thanks Eka and Karou for your support.
Shorty

Postby Kisiro » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:22 am

I always did find naval vore to be pretty interesting. I'm interested in helping....I can always try drawing anything if anyone has idea's for me. =P
Kisiro
Artist

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:57 am

I can try it, but it will be awhile. Job's keeing me VERY busy, not to mention, it wont' be a fur pic- just not good enough with furs.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Requiem » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:43 pm

...are you dead set on keeping it macro?
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:45 pm

They probably are, but you feel free to draw some good, non-macro on micro art Requiem. :] I am a fan of your work after all.

Postby Shorty » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:36 pm

To Requiem: Heh, honestly you can draw it whatever way you want to. If you feel the need to make it normal on normal, then go ahead. I might not like it as much, but it's up to you. Given, I'm more preferenced towards macros because I like the big ones cuddling the little ones.

To Guest: You do know Requiem has their own forum in which you can compliment them? Heck, you could have sent that privately to them, since you are only referring to them after all in your post.

Before someone screams about me overreacting again, please understand I don't want the subject of this thread to shift elsewhere. I want it to remain on topic of navel insertion instead of flattery towards one person.
Shorty

Well, I have an offer - sort of

Postby Deathworks » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:39 am

Hi!

I saw your messages here yesterday and spent a little thought on it. The result was a rough sketch of what might become a b/w pencil drawing of Natsumi-chan and her babysitter. You can find it in the "Current Projects" album in my personal album here at Eka's.

However, I am very well aware that this may be insufficient for your needs. If that be the case, please tell so explicitly. Then, I will discard this project. Belly buttons are not really my subject and I had to spend quite some thoughts on how to get a situation where you see it (it's been a while since I did nudes and for summer wear I go for one piece dresses or that infamous Japanese school bathing suit :) :) ). In addition, there is no one among my current characters who would really fit for belly button vore (they all have their concepts worked out already), and I currently do not plan to introduce any new characters (with the exception of Ai-chan's classmates - but that would probably not lead to belly buttons since their theme is monster).

Thus, the sketch is the best belly button situation I can offer. If that is enough for you, I am willing to finish the picture. But if it is not good enough for your needs, please say so that I can use my energies on other projects.

I am sorry for being so demanding, but my art is highly emotional for me. Therefore, I am not very flexible.

Deathworks

P.S.: If you want to know more about Natsumi-chan, check out sketch 2 of my sketch series:

http://www.geocities.com/Deathworks64/R ... ugaki.html

Shorty: Although neither vore nor belly button, you may like that pic (sketch 2) - it has some nice cuddling, at least in my opinion.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Well, I have an offer - sort of

Postby Mitch » Sun May 28, 2006 3:19 pm

Heh, glad I'm not the only one interested in navels and vore around here. Heck, they're what got me into vore in the first place.

To maybe boost this topic along, I'd like to see something along those lines myself (and maybe something a little darker when I say navel vore. Hard vore artists, gimme a yell. ^^)

Heck, If I could draw you one I would. As it is, I'm about as good at drawing as a two year old is at quantum physics, thus I'd pay for a commission. Depends on prices, and how I can get a look at it. PM me if you're interested in drawing something!
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration