Ring of Pleasure:Vore Scenario

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Ring of Pleasure:Vore Scenario

Postby SacredHeroine » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:34 am

Hi! I've had this idea for a little while that involves Shantae and a girl from an old Sega Genesis game known as Asha. I found out about her recently and her design is very cute! There's even a fan fic of them as a couple!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12082947/1/

It turns out that Shantae is able to turn herself into a futanari, so I was thinking of a scenario or drawing in which she cock vores Asha would be a treat. But it wouldn't be fair if she did all the devouring, so Asha could unbirth or AV Shantae in return. The fan fic is 2 LONG pages, but it's detailed in its writing.
SacredHeroine
New to the forum

Re: Ring of Pleasure:Vore Scenario

Postby SacredHeroine » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:43 am

Perhaps posting this was a mistake after all. Months fly by and yet no reply. Oh well...thanks for visiting I guess.
SacredHeroine
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration