Swallowed by a Man-Eating Burrito (Story Idea)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Swallowed by a Man-Eating Burrito (Story Idea)

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Feel free to share your thoughts. Also, even if you're not into male vore, at least it won't be male on male since burritos don't even have a gender lol.

Hey guys. Just creating this topic because I want to share this story idea and would love to hear your thoughts. I posted it in my Gallery as well. And yep, that's me in the picture. Hope no one has a problem with me showing my face.

Lately, I've been thinking about writing a vore story where I'm the victim instead of another person. And yes, it would be male vore. I know not everyone is into that, but hopefully someone is interested. I'm tired of the usual plant and monster vore and am looking to make things a bit more interesting. I've always liked the idea of food vore. Basically, food gets tired of being on the menu and decides to turn the tables on humans. And I end up being the victim.

Even if you're not into male vore, at least it won't be male on male since burritos don't even have a gender, lol.

I would be working in the retail store. I go to the break room to grab something from the fridge. Maybe as soon as I open it up, I get swallowed up by a massive tidal wave of chocolate pudding that comes out of nowhere, consuming and smothering me. Or maybe a massive burrito lunges at me and opens its "mouth" big enough to swallow a grown man whole and I go down head first. Struggling to breathe and fighting in the depths of all that cheese, rice, beans, and salsa.

Let me know if you have any ideas.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Swallowed by a Man-Eating Burrito (Story Idea)

Postby Anvitzi » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Ooohhh nice! I love this idea :gulp:
Anvitzi
New to the forum

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Anvitzi wrote:Ooohhh nice! I love this idea :gulp:

Will definitely be working on it soon.

It'll probably be a shorter story as well, which means it probably won't need a lot of build up. One criticism from some of my previous vore stories is that I'm too wordy and that it takes too long to get to the vore part. So I guess this story will work in my favor by not having it drag out, lol.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anvitzi » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:22 pm

KungPowPelican wrote:
Anvitzi wrote:Ooohhh nice! I love this idea :gulp:

Will definitely be working on it soon.

It'll probably be a shorter story as well, which means it probably won't need a lot of build up. One criticism from some of my previous vore stories is that I'm too wordy and that it takes too long to get to the vore part. So I guess this story will work in my favor by not having it drag out, lol.

True! People like to go right to the point. But sometimes it's good to have some build up :3
Anvitzi
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration